150 Mpg..answer To Gas Prices..link

BUT!!! look at the top speed....:(

150 mpg and 150 db at the same time would be sweet tho

87mph top speed is not enough? where are you in the autobahn..lol i mean i dont even go over 65 on the highway at night with open lanes shit if i can get 150mpg id be happy with a car that does 50mph top speed..lol

87 mph is kinda fast. i guess not fast enough for a deisel x owner. :blink: i used to be the same way when i was a few years younger. doin 100 thru traffic.

sounds good but good luck buying one i bet theres a list of 2000 people who already preordered one. just like that civic hybrid.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Don't think they are making them yet. All they have is a prototype, none of the automakers are willing to jump into the idea and begin building them. I had heard of this vehicle before that is impressive 150mpg.

RF_power_product.gif

BUT!!! look at the top speed....:(

150 mpg and 150 db at the same time would be sweet tho

Yeah speeding is just soo cool :rolleyes: it's meant for fuel efficiency, its not a fucking race car christ...

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I wonder what the price tag for one of these puppies will be.

In onve of the videos they stated that it was $8700, yet its not for sale to the public. They're trying to get the big three to buy into the technology. I want to see it in a Suburban my self. Go figure right? :rolleyes:

I also wonder how long does it take to fully charge the batteries after use? They never say how long you have to charge the system

Edited by pervitizm

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

from the FAQ:

"Can I buy this car? When? Not yet. We hope that there will be a production model available in 2-3 years. We are in discussions with auto makers and tier one suppliers who have an interest in this system."

more damning in my opinion:

"Can you retrofit my car with XH technology? Currently, we are not planning on offering retrofit services. "

not retrofitting existing vehicles is what will really slow down the move to alternative powered vehicles...as they start to gather steam, the oil companies will drop prices and that will kill the technology before it gets going. if you can get a gas car for significantly less than some new fangled vehicle with unknown overhead costs and gas comes down, you will stay in your gas car...perhaps that scenario will push the automakers to consider retrofits but currently I've heard nothing from anyone with any such plan.

from the FAQ:

"Can I buy this car? When? Not yet. We hope that there will be a production model available in 2-3 years. We are in discussions with auto makers and tier one suppliers who have an interest in this system."

more damning in my opinion:

"Can you retrofit my car with XH technology? Currently, we are not planning on offering retrofit services. "

not retrofitting existing vehicles is what will really slow down the move to alternative powered vehicles...as they start to gather steam, the oil companies will drop prices and that will kill the technology before it gets going. if you can get a gas car for significantly less than some new fangled vehicle with unknown overhead costs and gas comes down, you will stay in your gas car...perhaps that scenario will push the automakers to consider retrofits but currently I've heard nothing from anyone with any such plan.

either that or it will catch on, lots of people will use it, and gas will be $20 a gallon to even out your gas mileage lol

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

top speed of 87 mph is hardly any concern, especially when electric cars have alot more acceleration than gass cars, its instant torque...

but nice ride, I would love it....

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.