Young Jeezy- The Inspiration- Dec 12

lol isnt it the first damntrack

Let's just say that my disc doesn't have a track list and I didn't download it either so I don't know the names of any of the songs.

i get ya but feel you havent listened to the song if you dont know where it is, considering he basically says it through the would song

Let's just say that my disc doesn't have a track list and I didn't download it either so I don't know the names of any of the songs.

i get ya but feel you havent listened to the song if you dont know where it is, considering he basically says it through the would song

x2 soon as you put the cd in bam there goes hypnotize

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x2 soon as you put the cd in bam there goes hypnotize

x3

I just went and listened to it.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

considering its the same people that are in the "window flex" video.....i would say they already got one last time :)  plus its raining here i wanted to get in my rig and be gone, you feel?

So she is all better now!

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Archived