Young Jeezy- The Inspiration- Dec 12

I garbed the CD on my way to work tonight, and all I can say is wow!!! Hipnotize must hit every hertz my box loves. I'm gona have to do a hair trick vid with it.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

lol ! I was just (7:15pm) out in the parking lot at my lunch break bumpin that shz! I had 6 people come out of the lunch room like WTF! that shiz shakin the tables! I only had the windows down like 2". hypnotize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

hypnotize your are hypnotize now i commad you !!!!!! to make money :^ boy im bout to upload a vid when the sun come up hahaha

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest MegaloManiac

^

who doesn't download music.... seriously...

lyrics are mediocre at best... beats are pretty good, bass is loud... cd really drops off a little after half way through... wouldn't buy it, but definitely worth owning...

just saw him on mtv today promoting the new cd... i think he said a total of four different words... "yeah" comprising of 90% of what was said...

internet > you

dont own hardly any rap CDs but i figure id pick this one up cause jeezy aint that bad and i heard it bumps...i only went listened to about the first 8 tracks, and all i gotta say is GAWD DAMN!! hypnotize is just plain sick and "u know what it is" is ridiculous too, that first note caught my ass off gaurd. and that first note of verse 3 on track 7 (3 A.M.) is insane...anybody know what frequency that is?

for bumpin, this CD gets 2 thumbs up...as for lyrics/music, like i said, i dont do much rap, so im not gonna judge it, but it aint that bad

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived