Pics Of Your Aux Battery Set Up

Hello,

I'm working on a project currently and I need some REALLY good pictures of multi-battery set-ups. Specifically, I'm looking for some pics of auxiliary battery systems that are not in the passenger compartment. If you've fabbed something custom that is under the hood or under your vehicle, and the workmanshp is TOP NOTCH, I'd like to see your picture.

In addition, if anyone out there is using a battery isolator for their auxiliary battery system, I'd be interested to see pics of that as well. Again, I'm looking for really nice workmanship.

Email me at [email protected] if you can help.

Thanks!

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

Hello,

I'm working on a project currently and I need some REALLY good pictures of multi-battery set-ups. Specifically, I'm looking for some pics of auxiliary battery systems that are not in the passenger compartment. If you've fabbed something custom that is under the hood or under your vehicle, and the workmanshp is TOP NOTCH, I'd like to see your picture.

In addition, if anyone out there is using a battery isolator for their auxiliary battery system, I'd be interested to see pics of that as well. Again, I'm looking for really nice workmanship.

Email me at [email protected] if you can help.

Thanks!

I wouldn't reccomend running an Isolator for severall reasons. #1, you won't be adding the capacity of the batteries together, so you won't get the reduced voltage drop that you are looking for, and #2, you loose almost a full volt of charging output through the isolator, so you won't even get the full amperage capability of your alternator.

As far as the mounting, we sell these pretty bling billet battery tray/ hold down combos for the XS power series batteries. They are strong and easy to mount under the hood or in the trunk, and look really nice. We have them instock for all the different sizes of batteries.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I wouldn't reccomend running an Isolator for severall reasons. #1, you won't be adding the capacity of the batteries together, so you won't get the reduced voltage drop that you are looking for, and #2, you loose almost a full volt of charging output through the isolator, so you won't even get the full amperage capability of your alternator.

As far as the mounting, we sell these pretty bling billet battery tray/ hold down combos for the XS power series batteries. They are strong and easy to mount under the hood or in the trunk, and look really nice. We have them instock for all the different sizes of batteries.

Posted Image

Posted Image

lol at you schooling mr.rockford :rolleyes:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

^^^ now thats tight

1999 grand prix gt

kenwood x994 head unit

1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back

New mid/highs coming not sure what

Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have)

2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have)

New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed)

200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts

Archived