OUTTIE: DONT LET ME BE IN THAT JURY BOX!

I never went to that thread about being followed home, I didnt care to, because I didnt think it was that important to read- Unless it said somethin like, "My shit got jacked"

Me, no I wouldnt kill someone or have any intentions, I would just shoot in the air if anything. I feel if I got jacked, and lost my stuff, I feel that I would have just been caught Slippin, it happens in life, and would just prepare me to think about NOT getting caught slippin in the future.... Iam still not going to read that thread

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I'm the one that made that thread...Honestly every person is different. You can't say we have issues or the way we react is wrong.

Some people say screw it, pay whatever they got to pay their insurance company (if they cover their stolen shit) and get their stuff back like that.

Other people flip out if they catch some one stealing their shit. Yes I would shoot the bastards. Do you honestly think some one is going to come rob you without a weapon? Please man. If they see you more than likely your going to get shot at.

I know if Meade would have woken up while those fuckers were stealing his shit we would have seen on camera an ass whooping. Hell he gets pissed as fuck about people bragging they steal shit, imagine him seeing his shit being stolen and being able to kick their ass.

I never went to that thread about being followed home, I didnt care to, because I didnt think it was that important to read- Unless it said somethin like, "My shit got jacked"

[glow=red,2,300]Me, no I wouldnt kill someone or have any intentions, I would just shoot in the air if anything.[/glow] I feel if I got jacked, and lost my stuff, I feel that I would have just been caught Slippin, it happens in life, and would just prepare me to think about NOT getting caught slippin in the future.... Iam still not going to read that thread

If you had the chance to smack them across the head with a 2x4 or a baseball bat would you?

ray, accordman, groundpounder, burrito, steve, megalo, chode, (if I forgot anyone my bad) I still love you guys [glow=red,2,300]but this place is getting out of control.  I feel like is become another RF, that teenage punks are fighting for that post count status rather then posting knowledgable, supported, sane advice.  The threats was the last straw[/glow].  Im not popular, but I do have the best security set up and it is untouchable, unless you are deaf!

If you don't like this forum, stop crying, and leave! IMO this is the best forum related to car audio out right now.

The only person I've seen bitching here is you.

[glow=red,2,300]Me, no I wouldnt kill someone or have any intentions, I would just shoot in the air if anything.[/glow] I feel if I got jacked, and lost my stuff, I feel that I would have just been caught Slippin, it happens in life, and would just prepare me to think about NOT getting caught slippin in the future.... Iam still not going to read that thread

If you had the chance to smack them across the head with a 2x4 or a baseball bat would you?

Yep, I would. I have been shot and stabbed in my teen days, and beatin down by bats by 3 people. Iam still alive today, now I have health issues, heart and lungs- I value life a lil more now days, But would I get a bat and swing a few hits, get them on the ground, and make them shit thier pants? yes... Everytime I hear noises outside, you WILL see me in my boxers and a big ass cleaver from the kitchen wich is always in its "Ready place" on the counter. I have no issues in choppin on a guy breakin in to my stuff... But bullits have no names, and are uncontrolable. My neighbor has a baby, and his girl is pregnant, and his dog just had 7 puppies. Imagine the guilt of trying to peel some jackers cap, and hitting his daughter, wife, or even one of his damn puppies... Talk about some Guilt... But definitly guy would go home in a stretcher, thats all Iam saying.... And whatever is in my car, is not worth going to jail for... if there is some confusion there. Someone comes in my house- Like has happened before, its on... I know Meade knows this neighborhood we live in, there are lots of serial rapers, and robbers, All the time right here in our neighbor hood.. I have 3 teen girls here, and will do everything in my power to protect them, but will not intentionally kill

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

im 18 and i have no children (that i know of at least) but i will protect my Mom, Dad and my dogs at what ever cost. and if im at my sisters house i will do all i can to protect her and her new baby. if it gets to the point where i have to kill i will. im not a big person at all but bullets and knives or whatever is around that i can grab will do some damage.

someone breaking into my vehicle will feel some pain if i get ahold of them. i will try as much as i can to from the point to where i would kill but if my life gets endangered to that point I WILL resort to it. i have no system like meades but i love it with all my heart...my truck is MY BABY and i will protect it like it is a family member.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Guest MegaloManiac

I don't know if I'd kill. but damage shall be done...then ill call police.

did anybody see that thread on ca.com with the navigator with a walled off jlaudio. and blood stains all over the ostridge seats and the carpet. ill find a link when I get home.

So my man got followed home, and while this isnt directed at him, it is directed at the other posts in the topic with all the threats of violence.  If you guys are serious about what you said, you have some major anger issues and you should get professional help working them out.

Im serious as a heart attack.  To say that you would shoot someone for stealing your stuff is the natural reaction but is not the answer.  I own several firearms, but would I ever kill someone for stealing from me?  FUCK NO!  THAT IS THE MOST RETARDED THING I HAVE EVER HEARD OF IN MY LIFE!

Listen, if life is in danger, you have every right to shoot someone (Ill be honest, I keep a mac loaded for just such an occasion, and I will empty the clip.)

But if your amplifiers life is in danger, you dont have the right to kill someone, or attempt to kill someone for it!  Read the self defense laws in your state if you dont believe me.

lemme put it to you this way. Im white, where I come from, the mojority of thieves are black(im not racist, its proven fact)

Because of the whole apartheid movement we had awhile ago, if I get robbed by a black guy, i WILL get killed. So if someone wants to take my shit, ill shoot him otherwise, he'll shoot me.

So sorry for trying to protect myself, I just value my life, you wanna be a crook and get shot, thats your shit. You dont want to be shot, make an honest living like the rest of us

/end rant

then im rambo bitch