OUTTIE: DONT LET ME BE IN THAT JURY BOX!

thieves come in alott differrent colors, its not about race, please leave race out of this discussion, I wont shoot to kill, but If I caught someone,  they would be shot, then I would call the Po Po's and let them deal with it, I have had my shit jacked to many times, not to make sure the guy getting caught wont do it agian.

[glow=red,2,300]come into my home, without permission, Bang your Dead, its that simple.[/glow]

I'm glad im not the only one that thinks this way.

i got a hunting license for ny but that dont do me no good down here in fl. but for the shooting range, i dont think i need a permit here. in my "neck of the woods", you can pretty much shoot newhere in the woods too.

We don't need a license to go to the range. I believe if your with some one that has a license your good. I don't got one and I've gone to the shooting range twice.

I know some parts of FL (near my house) you can shoot your gun and nothing will happen simply because some people have such huge fields.

Guest MegaloManiac

i could never shoot a shotty, the back fire would injure me since im not that "cut"

David u changed ur avatar again :( now i got reorder my thinkin of whos who

use this again

middlefingerflamefv3.jpg