Deafy ==)------smd

would you like to talk subs? Let's talk subs. Ever been to your manufacturer's build house, get educated, then build your own pair to take home?

what was i doing here?

Posted Image

want to rap about re, fi or ascendant? let's rap re, fi and ascendant.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

look familiar?

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

want to talk about mids and highs? midbass? processors? custom fabrication? modded gear? this can go on for days.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

deafyT I don't ever want to fuck with you.

I have heard stories about the old Linear Power stuff. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

what about the original t15k meade scored? you know it came from texas, right? team BNSpl ballzdeep fro teh win.

seriously, what did you think? i just showed up this last season when you got into dbdrag? c'mon man. think before you type.

want to talk about mids and highs? midbass? processors? custom fabrication? modded gear? this can go on for days.

Well, lets keep going. While your at it, discuss horns, crossovers, imagining, staging, width, height depth, spectrum and so on ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

spectrum, that's only that range from 20-80hz right? who cares about 80-20khz? :confused: :o;)

spectrum, that's only that range from 20-80hz right? who cares about 80-20khz? :confused: :o;)

Blahahahahahah!!!!!

Hey whats an RTA anyway?

Pink noise?

Phite noise?

:D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

ohhhh shit Deaftones is taking peeps to school.

ohh and off topic, my kid says thats for posting those pics of him in your box cause now he's on the interwebs he's gonna be famous.

brandon, this is an internet forum. a) >99.999% of people really, really do not care. B) the remaining .001% of the population that frequents these forums see the regulars as spokesmen for the competition community. now i already know how you talk to newbies in real life -- with absolutely no respect. why not try helping or giving "constructive criticism" on topics you can actually speak on versus pure hatred and bashing? i mean, really, what's all the hating for?

there's a rule to SD that should be an unwritten rule to all of the internet -- know who/what you're bashing.

brandon, this is an internet forum. a) >99.999% of people really, really do not care. B) the remaining .001% of the population that frequents these forums see the regulars as spokesmen for the competition community. now i already know how you talk to newbies in real life -- with absolutely no respect. why not try helping or giving "constructive criticism" on topics you can actually speak on versus pure hatred and bashing? i mean, really, what's all the hating for?

there's a rule to SD that should be an unwritten rule to all of the internet -- know who/what you're bashing.

X2

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Archived