(12) 18" (insert Brand Here) Design

I have a crazy idea:

designedbyjulian.jpg

Basically it goes like this. It is a ported wall with six firing to the front, and six firing towards the back, all subs are ported towards the front. The six firing towards the back are suppose to act like they are firing into a sealed enclosure with the back of the vehicle being closed.

What are your thoughts? I have not learned how to tune ports? I just like doing crazy designs.

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

u might be better off with a folded horn i think is what its called and would get more output, what im talkin about is were the wall of the port is thats were the subs will be mounted

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

If the 6 in the back played off of the back of the vehicle it would act as a 4th Order Bandpass.

They get loud but seem to be REALLY peaky at box tunning.

Besides I don't think you are supposed to hack Subs back and Port Front.

I'm the go big or go home type. Thanks for indicating what it might be. I was wanting the back wave output from the six firing towards the back to fire in conjunction with the ones firing forward. I didn't want it be clamshelled neither because, I wanted it as a vertical wall. Besides one can do like Japan and bump forwards and Backwards.

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

Guest Powered By Hate
Why not just do 6 18' all facing forward in a simple proper ported box. Doesnt matter you probably wont do any of this anyways. Prove me wrong and do it.

he's calling you out!!

Looks good but it's hard to give you sub suggestions without knowing what kind of power you will be putting to them... Would be sick for sure though!!!

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

You lose all the output of the front wave from the subs firing backwards. With 6 18's you can't use the back of a cabin for an enclosure, it'll blow the doors open, so it won't act like a 4th order (might act like a really sloppy, leaky one.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!