Sometimes You Read Stuff And Say Wtf

according to the story 2 girls got in a fight over a "boy" and 1 of the girls who got attacked out of no where now cant remember anything,CANT see anything, and she cant read or write..god i hope i never ever have any daughters..cause i believe i will eiter kill any guy that comes to get her or i will kill the perents of the kid that would do this to my daughter..

A 15-year-old girl is in juvenile detention, charged with battery after a vicious attack on a schoolmate in Hobart, Ind.

CBS 2's Suzanne LeMignot reports the victim, 16-year-old Jamie Rodriguez, remains hospitalized.

She remembers a young man coming to her aid after she was brutally beaten outside a Hobart restaurant Wednesday.

"There's no way to prepare for something like this and when it's so close to home, you never imagine, with all the precautions you take, that something like this would happen," said her father, Primo Rodriguez.

Hobart police say Jamie was beaten by a 15-year-old classmate. The vicious attack was allegedly over a boy.

Jamie, a Hobart High School freshman who is involved in everything from track to ROTC, was kicked in the head repeatedly. She can no longer see clearly.

While she has patches of memory returning, she doesn't know her name and can no longer read or write.

"I just want to stay by her side... and hope and pray that everything comes out for the best," Primo Rodriguez said.

Jamie's father is a corporal with the Gary Police Department. He says in his eight-and-a-half years on the job, he's never seen anything like this.

Jamie's sinus bones must be rebuilt, and she wears a brace to stop swelling around her neck.

After the beating, she was unable to move from the waist down. Her father is grateful for the care she's received at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, and she has now regained some movement.

She will have to endure physical therapy at least six times a week and psychiatry sessions, to help bring her memory back.

"I feel bad," Jamie said. "I just want to go home."

Jamie's parents want to also thank the young man who came to her aid. They believe he's a member of her junior ROTC class.

I hear that if I have a daughter shyt ill be overprotective like a mo. :ph34r:

you notice nothing like this ever happens in cali????? thats bad news for homegirl.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

thats sickening- it should be a rule once they go down.........stop and givem time to get back up ,but dont kick them when their down.

Edited by rollin

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

thats sickening- it should be a rule once they go down.........stop and givem time to get back up ,but dont kick them when their down.

there are no rules in a streetfight :ph34r:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

x2... maybe in a school fight you would let someone get back up, but in a street fight im gonna do anything in my insane fucking mind to make sure that sumbitch is no longer a threat...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

DAMN SKIPPY

"Thats cause they carry guns in Cali"

^^ Thats why people like me always have at least 2 weapons nearby.

I personally think that they need to legalize weed and MAKE everyone just CHILL.

2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door:

Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD

Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm)

NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box

Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets

Owner/Founder of RT Photography

Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm

I personally think that they need to legalize weed and MAKE everyone just CHILL.

Errmmm, negative...We get enough drunk driving accidents already, Legalizing that will solve nothing...PERIOD...It will only get less people arrested, but more people killed...People are going to do it either way, but at least now people will think twice before using...

My .02

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D