Sometimes You Read Stuff And Say Wtf

according to the story 2 girls got in a fight over a "boy" and 1 of the girls who got attacked out of no where now cant remember anything,CANT see anything, and she cant read or write..god i hope i never ever have any daughters..cause i believe i will eiter kill any guy that comes to get her or i will kill the perents of the kid that would do this to my daughter..

A 15-year-old girl is in juvenile detention, charged with battery after a vicious attack on a schoolmate in Hobart, Ind.

CBS 2's Suzanne LeMignot reports the victim, 16-year-old Jamie Rodriguez, remains hospitalized.

She remembers a young man coming to her aid after she was brutally beaten outside a Hobart restaurant Wednesday.

"There's no way to prepare for something like this and when it's so close to home, you never imagine, with all the precautions you take, that something like this would happen," said her father, Primo Rodriguez.

Hobart police say Jamie was beaten by a 15-year-old classmate. The vicious attack was allegedly over a boy.

Jamie, a Hobart High School freshman who is involved in everything from track to ROTC, was kicked in the head repeatedly. She can no longer see clearly.

While she has patches of memory returning, she doesn't know her name and can no longer read or write.

"I just want to stay by her side... and hope and pray that everything comes out for the best," Primo Rodriguez said.

Jamie's father is a corporal with the Gary Police Department. He says in his eight-and-a-half years on the job, he's never seen anything like this.

Jamie's sinus bones must be rebuilt, and she wears a brace to stop swelling around her neck.

After the beating, she was unable to move from the waist down. Her father is grateful for the care she's received at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, and she has now regained some movement.

She will have to endure physical therapy at least six times a week and psychiatry sessions, to help bring her memory back.

"I feel bad," Jamie said. "I just want to go home."

Jamie's parents want to also thank the young man who came to her aid. They believe he's a member of her junior ROTC class.

wtf?

yeah, that is messed up, poor girl

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

its a very cruel and unusual world we now live in...

:(

:angry:

hope justice will be served!

yup.....if I was her father I would have killed that other girl. If anyone did something like that to anyone in my family I would beat them to death.

Edited by wL<3bass

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

yup.....if I was her father I would have killed that other girl. If anyone did something like that to anyone in my family I would beat them to death.

x2.....there better not be anyone lay a finger on my girl. i feel bad for this girls parents. a friend of mine that i work with has 3 little girls and a 4th on the way. may God have mercy on him lol.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?