Yea i decided to go with sundown so all my rockford equipment is up for sale , I am not interested in trades only cash unless you have some of the equipment i need aka a NEW sundown SAZ-3000d thanks also EVERY THING IS BRAND NEW NEVER USED BEFORE !

1 brand new rockford 800x4 IMG_0173.jpg

1 brand new rockford 3000kIMG_0196.jpg

3 sets of componets IMG_0203.jpg

if intrested pm for prices keep in mind that EVERY THING IS NEW AND NEVER been used and im sure you can find it cheaper im not here to screw any body over but im not here to get screwed over either . Thanks

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Can we get a few prices please?

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Can we get a few prices please?

sure depending on where you live 950 shipped for the 3k

500 shipped for the T8004

160 shipped a set per componet and thanks

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

GREAT Choice On the SAZ3000D!

YOU'LL LOVE IT!!!

Bump For the Sale!

thanks