well.. little late... just dropped $40 for a HCJ helmet ?? HCH ?? something like that... but... the original price was like $150 :D.. hopefully the good brand will help a little... and man.. i'm telling you... it goes almost 40 in the 1st gear.. :ph34r: .. can't wait till i hit 6th :D...

i almost dumped it the first time i rode it.. the torque is freggin amazing on it :D... :wub:

Do you mean HJC if so there helmets are alright

Cool bike, I like the color :wub:

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

I need to get my harley on the road gas is outrageous.. :-p

I wanted a good entry level system...Kenwood KVT-512 7 inch touch screen.Went with alpine... 2 Type R 15's @ 4ohms powered by 2 MRP-M1000 amps, dual 2 farad caps, Type R 6x9's and 5x1/4's, Optima battery and HO Alt soon to come. All in the back off my 03 Pontilac bonneville. Simple but effective.

well.. little late... just dropped $40 for a HCJ helmet ?? HCH ?? something like that... but... the original price was like $150 :D.. hopefully the good brand will help a little... and man.. i'm telling you... it goes almost 40 in the 1st gear.. :ph34r: .. can't wait till i hit 6th :D...

i almost dumped it the first time i rode it.. the torque is freggin amazing on it :D... :wub:

I'm not dogg'n on HJC helmets as I have one in the garage as a beater, but what sucks about them is that they are HEAVY. Comparing my Arai to my HJC, my Arai is literally about 1 - 1.5 lbs lighter, there is a huge difference in weight and you have to take that weight in consideration of a high side accident. On a high side you are thrown from the bike, so all of that weight turns into force which pulls your upper body thus having the chance of causing more bodily damage. That helmet will do great for learning the bike, but as you start riding harder and harder...seriously take this into consideration.

Kev

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

• 4 weeks later...

agreed,I've owned a couple HJC'c and my wife and son have then still. I love my Shoei. I'll never buy cheaper helmet again- fit's great, lighter and wind noise is almost gone.

Alpine INA-W900

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200ix

Rockford Fosgate power T1500-1

Sundown SA-10 x2

Focal 6x8's front

Rockford Fosgate Power T1682 rear

Rockford Fosgate and Stinger Wiring

Powermaster D3400, S680

bottom line on the helmet issue guys... do you have a $40 head or a $400 head? you really cant put a price on safety! :friends:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

AMEN my brutha...but the problem is that most riders don't realize how much better an expensive helmet is, till they go down and realize that some of the injury could have been avoided by buying quality gear :drinks:

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

• 2 months later...