th_Picture014-3.jpg

its freggin sweet... a serious step up from a gs500.. the torque is crazy... still need to adjust the clutch "its too sensitive"

aprox 3500miles and a 2001... paid $3500 cash :D

got yourself a great lil touring bike there, my buddy had a 650s and i like ur front end better than the half fareing on his. its making sense to get a bike nowdays with $4/gal gas.

- Infiniti QX4 - - 2 Digital Designs 9917s - - Digital Designs Z1 - - Digital Designs C3b -

subnoise-1.jpg

congrats bro! your new bike is sweet... you will hear this from me allot since my accident, but wear your helmet! most important thing is to have fun! BTW when i go to the gas station 2-3 times a week... i'll tell them you said hi :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Cool bike! three of my friends have gotten bikes in the last month... next summer might be my time to get one after taking out one of their R6s...

no need to quote the first post...especially when there's a video in it. takes up more bandwidth :(

takes up photobuckets bandwidth... not smd.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

SV650's are da bomb... I love sport'n those things around town, great power, lots of torque and tons of fun.

Just be careful. Take your time in learning the bike and as Burrito said...ALWAYS, wear your gear. Get your self a good helmet and jacket thats suitable for your climate with crush pads.

You'll hear me preach this a lot in the motorcycle world....Don't go cheap on a helmet!!!! Look at some of the major brands, Arai, Shoei..etc and suck it up and pay the $700 price. Good helmets are expensive for a reason and after all, we are talking about protection a brain protector.

Congrats on the bike.

Kev

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

SV650's are da bomb... I love sport'n those things around town, great power, lots of torque and tons of fun.

Just be careful. Take your time in learning the bike and as Burrito said...ALWAYS, wear your gear. Get your self a good helmet and jacket thats suitable for your climate with crush pads.

You'll hear me preach this a lot in the motorcycle world....Don't go cheap on a helmet!!!! Look at some of the major brands, Arai, Shoei..etc and suck it up and pay the $700 price. Good helmets are expensive for a reason and after all, we are talking about protection a brain protector.

Congrats on the bike.

Kev

well.. little late... just dropped $40 for a HCJ helmet ?? HCH ?? something like that... but... the original price was like $150 :D.. hopefully the good brand will help a little... and man.. i'm telling you... it goes almost 40 in the 1st gear.. :ph34r: .. can't wait till i hit 6th :D...

i almost dumped it the first time i rode it.. the torque is freggin amazing on it :D... :wub: