Sundown Audio

Good Amps

Krice420

id head down there if its a good show and a bunch of guys from the forum that im kool with will be there, but im not going to fly from 1 side of the map to another to throw a fist..lol

any show that has members from here and car audio is a good show :D get your ass over here :P

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I never said I wanted to fight you I said basicsly your saying you wanna kick my ass and I was not the only one that read it that way that's why you got the rootbeer float comment

Now that is settled no on wants to throw blows come to a show we will give you a pacifico and chat

Its not gonna change my mind

Kicker guy size has a lot to do with it IMO again I've seen installs where guys wanted to put more amps in his car but really couldn't because of size there not going into SUV's

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Here is my size argument

You got the fosgate 4000 that puts out well over 4000 watts and its just a lil taller that 2500 that puts out half the watts then you got the sundown 3000d that will go over 4000 watts not as long and I think that is about as tall as the kicker then you got the stetsom that is not as wide or as tall putting up to 7000 watts out yes the cost more more power for around the same size

I would like the kicker 2500 way more if they were smaller being able to use more in the same amount of space

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Here is my size argument

You got the fosgate 4000 that puts out well over 4000 watts and its just a lil taller that 2500 that puts out half the watts then you got the sundown 3000d that will go over 4000 watts not as long and I think that is about as tall as the kicker then you got the stetsom that is not as wide or as tall putting up to 7000 watts out yes the cost more more power for around the same size

I would like the kicker 2500 way more if they were smaller being able to use more in the same amount of space

Now where was this answer 3 pages ago? :P

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived