Sundown Audio

Good Amps

Krice420

im saying that amp can push 18's because not all 18's are 2000 watts rms, plus not all people try to push maxium to there subs..they can hook 1 amp per sub or hook 2 subs for 1 amp..but dont say that amp is no good because its a hell of a fuckin amp especially for the money..you cant even get a punch 2k model for under $900 new and it only gives you about 150 more watts..so for $625 new and 2700 watts all i can say is get your shit straight and stop posting shit info for people here that dont know any better think cause your part of a team you must know what your talking about and they pass along the same shit info to others..just say for a sub thats 2000 watts this would not be the amp of choice for this application..dont call it shit because it doesnt fit the application..basically by your mentality your saying the sundown 3k watt model is shit also because at 3k watts it would not power 2 18's thats 2000 watts rms to its full potential..you understand what im saying? its not what you say but how you say it..you need to learn how to say shit..

1 I've been in audio for over 12 years I know what I am talking about

2 I've installed and played with the 2500 many times ITS big with no power how do you know you get 2700 watts ever clamp metered it? I'm betting on no!

The amp is crap that is IMO you think its not that fine but don't try and tell me I'm wrong the guy that started this thread wants to push 2 18's btl's that amp will not do it so get yourself back on track befor trying to attack me

Go post a 1000 more times on another thread this one don't need your involment

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

2 I've installed and played with the 2500 many times ITS big with no power how do you know you get 2700 watts ever clamp metered it? I'm betting on no!

The amp is crap that is IMO you think its not that fine but don't try and tell me I'm wrong the guy that started this thread wants to push 2 18's btl's that amp will not do it so get yourself back on track befor trying to attack me

1)i dont care how long you been in car audio i was in car audio since 1993 when there was no forums to ask for help

2)then your instals have been crap if the zx2500.1 didnt give you any power

3) im not going to have a online fight with you because i think its childish, but am more then willing to take this up with you in person if we ever meet at show...

I agree and disagree the zx2500.1 push out good power but 2500wrms will not put two btls.... you'll need atleast 1 amp per sub.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Your basicsly saying you want to kick my ass cause I don't like an amp IMO your a joke so he is making one

is that what you audio team guys do when 1 calls one out? is that why you need to be part of a team like a gang?...lol you dont believe in having a convo in person face to face? and ya i want to kick your ass in front of 100's of witnesses like i want to spend time in jail for you..lol your the phuckin joke man..

amps is all PERSONAL preference. not everyone is gonna like stetsom or what ever amp that other guy is talking about. however. "YOU ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR" end of arguement.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Archived