Sonic Electronix

Powering 2 18 Fi Bl's, On A *budget* Help Please...

search my name ive never joined because of the bad things i heard..it was eiter caraudio or this..and people are more helpful and mature here..i mean how many times can you log into the lounge area and see some kid asking what he should watch on tv tonite or have for lunch? :blink:

right no real experience..and have you ever owned a crunch? looked at the internels in person? tested it? no you havent..matter of fact you just posted yesterday saying you just bought one and your going to play with it for awhile and then sell it..so lets not talk about experience here..

and last i dont want to ruin this thread more then you have already for the OP..anyways he has chosen a amp that has nothing to do with eiter amps we are in question about and we will leave it at that..and goodluck with your new crunch amp that you have no experience with but seem to know its better then hifonics..peace

lol its not mine i bought it for a customer, its not the first one i've seen but it is the first one i'll be able to abuse rather then just install for someone and it be gone., i just haven't had much time with one. I dont need to i install and send people on their merry way. I'd be willing to say ive installed or owned for that matter more amps then you've ever even seen in your life. while your quoting what i post look back and youll see i HAVE ONE ON THE WAY, nowhere did i say i purchased it. oh well as stated he's chose a great choice for an amp, im done here.

lol its not mine i bought it for a customer, its not the first one i've seen but it is the first one i'll be able to abuse rather then just install for someone and it be gone., i just haven't had much time with one. I dont need to i install and send people on their merry way. I'd be willing to say ive installed or owned for that matter more amps then you've ever even seen in your life. while your quoting what i post look back and youll see i HAVE ONE ON THE WAY, nowhere did i say i purchased it. oh well as stated he's chose a great choice for an amp, im done here.

my gawd man lets move on already and if you cant add anything "ON TOPIC" stop posting

Mr. post whore of the century is telling someone else to stay on topic and sto posting. :rolleyes::lol:

its my vice, i love to help people, because when i was new i ran and continute to run into aholes who were sarcastic and learned everything the hard and expensive way..isnt that was this forum is for?

its my vice, i love to help people, because when i was new i ran and continute to run into aholes who were sarcastic and learned everything the hard and expensive way..isnt that was this forum is for?

Why tell people what to purchase when you realy dont have a clue about it...that crap gets annoying.

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

Why tell people what to purchase when you realy dont have a clue about it...that crap gets annoying.

what? this doesnt even make sense, your saying every suggestion everyone has made on these forums is from pure personal experieince? i may not have personal experience but i know people who run stuff that i may suggests..95% of the brands/models suggested are from people who dont own them but know someone who owns or have heard the product in question and have gotten feedback from owners..i dont just wake up and say hey i like the color on this sub or wow this amp looks like a transformer cool its gotta be good..lol come on bro the guy has made a good on choice on a amp and im just going to laugh your post off..lol

Archived