Sonic Electronix

Powering 2 18 Fi Bl's, On A *budget* Help Please...

i now he said $500, but people are suggesting a crunch which is $500 on ebay but for $125 more he can step up to a kicker zx2500.1 which is MUCH better quality and i think its worth saving up a bit more..but you get what you pay for..

The crunch amp is only 4xx on that link I provided in my last post. Is the crunch at least decent, or is it in the classified area where names like "BOSS" or California pro etc.... Hell I can get a 10jigawatt boss amp for 79.95 shipped :blush: LOL. I just want something decent, if crunch isn't of decent quality, then i'll step up to the kicker zx2500.1. And for the record, those "bouncy b00bs" in your sig, make me hungry

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

The crunch amp is only 4xx on that link I provided in my last post. Is the crunch at least decent, or is it in the classified area where names like "BOSS" or California pro etc.... Hell I can get a 10jigawatt boss amp for 79.95 shipped :blush: LOL. I just want something decent, if crunch isn't of decent quality, then i'll step up to the kicker zx2500.1. And for the record, those "bouncy b00bs" in your sig, make me hungry

its out of stock on that website..alot of people already checked

2krms is plenty for them. whys everyone obsessed with overpowering everything.

Because they see everybody else doing it and they think its the only way to get loud.... truly sad isn't it.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

its out of stock on that website..alot of people already checked

Oh, my apologies bro.... I thought it was in stock. All it says on there site is "BUY", I cant find anything saying its out. Guess I would have to call to verify. Thank you for all your quick replies however.

Oh, my apologies bro.... I thought it was in stock. All it says on there site is "BUY", I cant find anything saying its out. Guess I would have to call to verify. Thank you for all your quick replies however.

ya i learned the hard way i was placing a order for a autotek mm4000 watt model..for $700 which i thought was a steal but they told me its out of stock even though it says in stock

Really thinking about using this amp for my 2 18's Fi BL's, but can you please tell me if it is a respectable amp, or just cheap disortion watts?

Crunch amp (not for the price shown of course!) 449 is what I see it worth

Thanks guys :D

Really thinking about using this amp for my 2 18's Fi BL's, but can you please tell me if it is a respectable amp, or just cheap disortion watts?

Crunch amp (not for the price shown of course!) 449 is what I see it worth

Thanks guys :D

id stay away from it, they claim it does 3000 watts..but its not clean solid watts..i mean its like gas..sure the unleaded will work in your car but its not clean and eventually can and will become bad for your engine..there will be some people who will post and will swear this is the best thing out there..but take it with a grain of salt..and always remember you get what YOU pay for..

Archived