has anyone tried this brand before, or should i trust these. they are 8500K halogens not hid's

https://www.eurodezigns.com/shop/detail.aspx?ID=79

just yall let me know what yall think

injineer.jpg

Clarion ProAudio VRX755VD

Infinity Perfects 6.1-front

Infinity Perfects 5.1 -rear

Infinity REF7541A

3 Kicker S15L7D2

Kicker ZX1500.1

Kicker ZX750.1

Pair of Memphis tweets

]noise1.jpg

New Build In The Works

those bulbs suck. i had the 6000k. want the blown one? if you go that high in temp, you NEED to get hids so that you dont get poor output.

yeah any suggestions, other than hid's haha. my budget is 50 for this. i dont want to get in too deep with stupid lights. i want blue bulbs to match the leds in the headlights im getting

injineer.jpg

Infinity REF7541A

3 Kicker S15L7D2

Kicker ZX1500.1

Kicker ZX750.1

Pair of Memphis tweets

]noise1.jpg

New Build In The Works

those bulbs suck. i had the 6000k. want the blown one? if you go that high in temp, you NEED to get hids so that you dont get poor output.

very true. That site is very misleading to me, telling you that all their bulbs are legal, and that if you want purple blubs get 10,000+ temp bulbs, even tho they are illegal. LOL

The higher the temp rating = the darker the color, from white, to blue, to purple which means the less lumens or not as bright.

If your looking for the blue color, I always had good luck with Diamond Blues. You can get them from Jc whitney for 10 bucks a bulb. You can also get 85 watt low beam bulbs from them, i think normal lowbeams are 50 or 55 watts, and highbeams are 80 or 85. So it adds a little more light output.

very true. That site is very misleading to me, telling you that all their bulbs are legal, and that if you want purple blubs get 10,000+ temp bulbs, even tho they are illegal. LOL

The higher the temp rating = the darker the color, from white, to blue, to purple which means the less lumens or not as bright.

If your looking for the blue color, I always had good luck with Diamond Blues. You can get them from Jc whitney for 10 bucks a bulb. You can also get 85 watt low beam bulbs from them, i think normal lowbeams are 50 or 55 watts, and highbeams are 80 or 85. So it adds a little more light output.

i know they are called diamond blue, but from the picture, the light looks a little yellow. like what i have now. but that could just be from the picture

http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/ItemBro...ID:100000222420

injineer.jpg

Infinity REF7541A

3 Kicker S15L7D2

Kicker ZX1500.1

Kicker ZX750.1

Pair of Memphis tweets

]noise1.jpg

New Build In The Works

I dont need the bulbs yet, im planning to order them and the headlights at the end of the week. grandparents still give birthday cash. woo hoo

injineer.jpg

Infinity REF7541A

3 Kicker S15L7D2

Kicker ZX1500.1

Kicker ZX750.1

Pair of Memphis tweets

]noise1.jpg

New Build In The Works

i have a set of pyle light bulbs. they are the blueist bulbs i have found that arent hid

not to hate on any pyle fans here, but are they anything like their speakers?

injineer.jpg

Infinity REF7541A

3 Kicker S15L7D2

Kicker ZX1500.1

Kicker ZX750.1

Pair of Memphis tweets

]noise1.jpg

New Build In The Works

not to hate on any pyle fans here, but are they anything like their speakers?

i9 am not a pyle fan. that is some cheap flea markey shit. but, i am more than satisfied with there bulbs. i have had them for awhile now.

----reference's----

meade916

i9 am not a pyle fan. that is some cheap flea markey shit. but, i am more than satisfied with there bulbs. i have had them for awhile now.

ha, not sayin you are, just throwing it out there incase someone decides to get mad.

where did you get them?

injineer.jpg

Infinity REF7541A

3 Kicker S15L7D2

Kicker ZX1500.1

Kicker ZX750.1

Pair of Memphis tweets

]noise1.jpg

New Build In The Works