Sundown Audio

2k6d Vs. Saz3000d

Team Bassick - Kimo

hey alpine i just talked to greg he has a 2k6d in stock and the 2kd also .im sure he will let you borrow it just dont tell him why. :ph34r::ph34r:

yeah he will but he actually might want to be there to witness such test too. I don't know if he's gonna have his amps back by Tracy though.

If they dont make tons more power than the other amps the next response is usually, "let's test them @ .5, or .35ohm loads and see who makes more power." I was just wanted to know because it seems like some of the sundown guys on here are always using that as an excuse,

Its no excuse. All competitors whether they're Sundown or Stetsom run they're amps at lower impedances and both sides brag about it. So why not test it? It won't be a real world everyday scenario, but I'm sure it will add to the fun. :D

I'm fine with keeping this test more "real" with only rated impedances and daily voltage levels. Just remember that the 2k6d is rated 3kwatts @ 2ohm and the 3000d is rated 3kwatts @ 1ohm.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

yeah he will but he actually might want to be there to witness such test too. I don't know if he's gonna have his amps back by Tracy though.

well he has other amps he was still doing pretty good with the autoteks (sp) .and who knows when the 8ks will come out i think he said something about 4 10ks :ph34r::ph34r: but who knows.
smdsig2.jpg

great lets get this thing goin

pleez take vids of te tests if u can

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery