Farting in the shower is unfiltered,which would explain it's tendency to smell worse than a fart that had to navigate through a set of boxers and jeans.I have no beef with smelling MY farts in fact I really like them,however if I smell someone elses gas shyt makes me wanna sling vomit.My favorite fart activity is to palm my ass and catch a fart,maintain a good grasp and clench your fist,next toss that fart right in ur girls face.If she stays with ur ass after that then she is a keeper.

Farting in the shower is unfiltered,which would explain it's tendency to smell worse than a fart that had to navigate through a set of boxers and jeans.I have no beef with smelling MY farts in fact I really like them,however if I smell someone elses gas shyt makes me wanna sling vomit.My favorite fart activity is to palm my ass and catch a fart,maintain a good grasp and clench your fist,next toss that fart right in ur girls face.If she stays with ur ass after that then she is a keeper.

unfiltered for the win?

Hell yes man...............you are my new best friend............I call it a crap cup......and i give them to Abby and Memphis all the time.....they love em...........

well dont ask them..............but i say they love em...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

also when i have really really sour ass...........i like to pull the covers up over Abbys head....and hit her with a dutch oven....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

man...........she made some bad ass Ka Bobs tonight on the grille...........but.....the aftermath.... is killin me......

I guess i bumped the thread...because i ate the leftovers tonight from the Ka Bobs.................and between that an my nervouse gut...for flying tomorrow.....again i am most likely murdering the ozone layer...

when i was little i went up to my dad sitting in a chair and said, "filtered or unfiltered" he's like, "what do you mean?" "filtered or unfiltered just choose." he said "unfiltered" i pulled my pants down and farted in his face and ran away lol, my mom came running downstairs, "your dad's up there gagging about to puke you little shit!" lol, ahh the good old days..

also when i have really really sour ass...........i like to pull the covers up over Abbys head....and hit her with a dutch oven....

I did that to myself (kind of) once.... had 8 burritos that day, damn near fucking puked, but I didn't have my blanket over my head... :blink:

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Hell yes man...............you are my new best friend............I call it a crap cup......and i give them to Abby and Memphis all the time.....they love em...........

well dont ask them..............but i say they love em...

when i was little i went up to my dad sitting in a chair and said, "filtered or unfiltered" he's like, "what do you mean?" "filtered or unfiltered just choose." he said "unfiltered" i pulled my pants down and farted in his face and ran away lol, my mom came running downstairs, "your dad's up there gagging about to puke you little shit!" lol, ahh the good old days..

You guys are truly sick or unique :rolleyes:

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Archived