ok.....now a nasty fart is a nasty fart...........but a nasty fart....in the shower is damn near life threatining.....why is that....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

You sick fuck.LOL

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

You sick fuck.LOL

:blush: ive got the worst gas tonite..........and i just got out of the shower.......my god........i could have puked on mehself in there....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

lmao you crazy mang....i think you done smoked to much of the stuff that squirrel/hamster smoked in your avy :lol:

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

:blush: ive got the worst gas tonite..........and i just got out of the shower.......my god........i could have puked on mehself in there....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

And i'm gonna have to add, there is nothing to stop anything, i.e. clothes, its just a straight shot.

good point.........

lmao you crazy mang....i think you done smoked to much of the stuff that squirrel/hamster smoked in your avy :lol:

actually i quit..........havnt had no green for just about a month now.... :blink:

and thats a 13 striped ground squirrel

Archived