That shit is awesome....... Damn i need some money

Thanks man.

Having a little cash helps, just gotta save and scrap, sell old equipment on ebay or craigslist, even sell yourself downtown if it comes to that..... :D ... whatever it takes..

Got some new equipment on the way for this sucker, so the vids will be here once that stuff shows....

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Thanks man.

Having a little cash helps, just gotta save and scrap, sell old equipment on ebay or craigslist, even sell yourself downtown if it comes to that..... :D ... whatever it takes..

Got some new equipment on the way for this sucker, so the vids will be here once that stuff shows....

Pat you already have 3 fully loaded btl 18s. how much more do you need http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

4 - 15in Lanzar 2000watt subs

2 Crunch p1500 amps

JVC KD-AVX2 headunit

2 Flipdown 7 in. sunvisor moniters

1 93 Ford Ranger

Well, I had a bit of voltage drop.... Only made it down to 13.9 wangalangin' pretty good, but I'm not having that nonsense... So I made this little bracket...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ol' Mechman hooked me up with an extra 200 amps to play with, so in it went. The sausage didn't come with AC factory, so I just had to pull the filler pulley out and work from there.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Went out and found some belt action that would treat me good, and geez it purrs like a kitten... One set of shims and it was perfect. Had to send my single MLA back and there's a dual one on the way....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Oh, yeah - Boombox (the rear one) upgrade is here too...... Anybody wanna see that?

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

B) just a sick build, and the alts make that motor look small, is that a 2.8 or 4.3?

also need more pics.

It's the 4.3. Going from the regular small case alt to a single large case cs-144 was pretty cool, but now, with the two of those big turkeys in there it is pretty cool looking, they stick out wider than the motor.... makes it look like a 4 cyl... Love it!

Thanks, it was a fun project trying to keep that alt and bracket as low profile as I could... I guess nobody wanted to see the pics of my new components for my full-range box... I was pretty happy with them... neat-o.

Archived