Second Skin Audio

isobaric

n e 1 heard of a IsoBaric box for Kicker subwoofers. im gettin one built for me for my 15". we cant figure out how big to make it tho any suggestions?

Gota have my rear view shakin and my seats vibratin'.

(2) 12" Diamond D3

(1) DEI Directed Audio 2400D

(1) Kicker L5 15"

(1) Rockford Fosgate P5002

(2) 12" Fosgate P2's

(2) 15" Fosgate P2

^^Not all hooked up at once, i rotate. Its all i got.^^

yeah, ISObaric is a lil more complicated... Solobaric Brand name boxes, are just common boxes, with grey and black carpet, and logos on them

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

yeah, ISObaric is a lil more complicated... Solobaric Brand name boxes, are just common boxes, with grey and black carpet, and logos on them

so u know wut box im talkin about? cuz the dude i know that is makin it 4 me had his 15" kicker comps the silver ones in Isobaric boxes n said he couldnt even read signs cuz they were hittin so hard vibrating him lol. so i was jw if it would be agood box for a Solobaric L5 15"

(2) 12" Diamond D3

(1) Kicker L5 15"

(2) 12" Fosgate P2's

(2) 15" Fosgate P2

so u know wut box im talkin about? cuz the dude i know that is makin it 4 me had his 15" kicker comps [glow=red,2,300]the silver ones in Isobaric boxes [/glow] n said he couldnt even read signs cuz they were hittin so hard vibrating him lol. so i was jw if it would be agood box for a Solobaric L5 15"

What's ISOBARIC?

so u know wut box im talkin about? cuz the dude i know that is makin it 4 me had his 15" kicker comps [glow=red,2,300]the silver ones in Isobaric boxes [/glow] n said he couldnt even read signs cuz they were hittin so hard vibrating him lol. so i was jw if it would be agood box for a Solobaric L5 15"

What's ISOBARIC?

a sealed box were u cant see the speaker and a port for the magnet and a port for the face of the sub.

(2) 12" Diamond D3

(1) Kicker L5 15"

(2) 12" Fosgate P2's

(2) 15" Fosgate P2

Correct an isobaric box is an enclosure that halfs the same need for a standard box, you must have two subs that are mounted either facing each other, or away at the same angle as the other, the subs must be wired out of phase. Therefore you've created a some what push and pull method. to make a means of one big sub movement. the subs act as one. Which I mite add is very hard to get right, spacing has to be perfect, enclosure has to be the half of recommended. Very tricky enclosure.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

Correct an isobaric box is an enclosure that halfs the same need for a standard box, you must have two subs that are mounted either facing each other, or away at the same angle as the other, the subs must be wired out of phase. Therefore you've created a some what push and pull method. to make a means of one big sub movement. the subs act as one. Which I mite add is very hard to get right, spacing has to be perfect, enclosure has to be the half of recommended. [glow=red,2,300]Very tricky enclosure.[/glow]

Probably why I have never heard of it.

It was popular back in the day, we're talking 1980's bro, everyone is into extreme porting and walls, were it use to be if you had two 12's in an isobaric box you were the shit, It's what some old school bassheads did on a low budget, so 2 12's made one 24" sub movement. But the enclosure has to be under 2.0, unless you bandpass it. But like I said too much time it to add up everything to be perfect, the out come isn't that great either.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609