Ive started a new box for my solo x's and ive made the port as it was before and putting it in the middle but i might change it to full length of the box across so the subs are split from each other as this port allow 1 inch gap either side.

My system contains 2 x 12" Kicker solo x and a mtx thunder series 4000d run at 1 ohm, followed by my KQ9 equalizer by Kicker.

I got quite alot done on the build yesterday box is nearly built but as for the resin is takes ages to complete as every angle needs to be done for major strength and to seal it.

dqtn9.jpg

2dm6uo.jpg

dy7ghz.jpg

8yci85.jpg

30iz151.jpg

290y07d.jpg

Ive got the Port complete sprayed it black before i install it into the box so it looks dark into the box alongwith the floor which also sprayed black.

2hro6zp.jpg

k00efp.jpg

Next thing is to screw and glue the bottom along with resin the bottom also, create another top piece flush to the side of the c pillars and cut it bigger than the diameter of the subs so theyll be flush mounted once in. I also making sides for the box so its flush all the way round to the boot of the car and ive got a little trick to do on the front of the box when its comes to fabrication process.

Edited by polochris

KICKER Livin' Loud

Yeah well i got to give it some strength on the sides but there isnt much room to play with the boots shallow am squeezing 2 Solo X and it weighs loads once there in with the MDF i have to rasie the coilovers right up but when i put the box and subs it back to slammed again lol

KICKER Livin' Loud

Reading > You

Looks good man like the double baffle keep it coming!!!

-Drew

4500kw = 4,500,000w

maybe 4500w

reading>you

Edited by Stephen_C
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

hahaha idk how that makes Reading > Me considering i decided not to cmt on the typo of 4500kw

oh well- build looks good and some good stuff i'm sure it will get loud :thumbsup:

Vids or FAIL when your done.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew