Second Skin Audio

Louder 15" On Sundown1500?

Decaf

see thats what i thought but when i talked to him he said whoever made his box said the audioques would still get low tuned that high....

well i peak at 35hz so its pointless to get a sub that can't get downright low.... i thought about trying to find an 05' re xxx since they like ~1600w and sound good doing it... but i doubt ill have luck finding one

The Audiopulse Revo is 1500 wrms and sounds good doing it

i heard the havoc was basically a q... i was really looking into a nightshade

as stated before i dont want to lose much sq but im willing to sacrifice, im just looking for a little more in output since ill have a more stable amp producing more predictable power than the re

i still have to add 2nd odyssey, and do 1/0 instead of 4 gauge...

so im guessing ill be at 144.5-145 with my current setup...

but i want to rebuild from 3.6@32 w/50.75sqin port to 3.5@30hz w/43.5sqin (minimal i know but it will be more geard towards my peak... and im never goin to seal it off, so this allows for more air to escape from trunk into cabin making it 1 inch less in width)

nightshade is basically an MT with a pole vent..... you will lose sq

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

what about (2) dc lvl3 on sundown1500... in 3.5cuft@30hz

can they handle the extra ~150w per sub

the t/s specs on those are close to the SE's....so that would be the way i would go

i likes me some audio stuff...

id throw out the audioque and nightshade for sq...iirc the nightshade has an Fs of like 43hz, not sure about the aq (38hz fs)

i was gonna say the re or dc...

well you know as well as i know that the se's are great but they arent going to like sundown1500 i dont think, i mean i beat the shit out of my subs for hours on end so i need to find either 2 12's, or 1 15 that loves 1500w, the q can take it but it does get warm and gets a wee bit sloppy once its warm... and its not unstable voltage... i dont see below 13v with the re 12.1 now... so i dont think the extra power is going to be needed once i get the sundown

so amatt, ur throwing 3000 to one nightshade 12... damn

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

bump for suggestions

power by sundown1500?

2 12 fi ssd stock

2 12 dc lvl 3

1 15 dc lvl4xl

1 15 audiopulse revo

1 15 04-05 re xxx (if i can find one on ca.com)

1 15 aa havoc

1 15 nightshade

in 3.5cuft@30hz no matter the sub(s)

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Archived