My Brothers Truck--mods Lock This Bisch

then you cant honestly say its fast if youve never timed it.......thats like saying "i got one of the loudest systems in norcal, but Ive never metered it"

just like the termlab has crushed many ear o meter dreams the trees crush many butt o meter times in the 1/4. Not trying to shit on your brothers ride, but without a legit test its all hopes thoughts and dreams

he has had some of the biggest manufacterers that do nothing but eat sleep and breath diesel performance and 6.4l engines drive his truck, he has messed around with 0-60 times, some top speeds....and like i have said before his weight is slowing him down, but he wont change it becuase 1 it wouldnt be as capable off road, and 2 it wouldnt look as cool....i have even talked to some of the people at four wheel parts....who had a big part in their 6.4l race truck at sema....and they have said his was faster....dosnt matter what you think, just matters on facts

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

he has had some of the biggest manufacterers that do nothing but eat sleep and breath diesel performance and 6.4l engines drive his truck, he has messed around with 0-60 times, some top speeds....and like i have said before his weight is slowing him down, but he wont change it becuase 1 it wouldnt be as capable off road, and 2 it wouldnt look as cool....i have even talked to some of the people at four wheel parts....who had a big part in their 6.4l race truck at sema....and they have said his was faster....dosnt matter what you think, just matters on facts

and there is no facts. this thread is worthless without dyno slips and 1/4 mile times. im glad you just said it there yourself.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

and there is no facts. this thread is worthless without dyno slips and 1/4 mile times. im glad you just said it there yourself.

there is no reason for me to keep saying it over and over again, but yet i will one more time...you dont know what this truck is capable of, you dont know what it can do, you havnt rode in it, odds are you never will....he does not live with me so its not like i can run and ask him where the slips and stuff are......we have done quarter miles on old bumpy roads with his tuner, but that dosnt count because of road conditions, hate it or love it, does not matter to me...i told people i was going to post pictures and i did.....his truck is what it is take it or leave it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

were just saying you have absolutely no room to talk saying its one of the fastest 6.4l's in cali. there is ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF of anything but whats done to it. no slips, no dynos, no NOTHING. this whole thread is a joke and accomplished absolutely nothing. and since you said you were going to have him come over so you can take some pix, he shouldve brought everything for you to scan. you fail.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

its a 250, it smokes more then double now, that video was before injectors

everyone can say what they want about it, never expected everyone to like it, just wanted to post it up so everyone did not think i was lying....it is fast, the mustang driver races all the time, there really isnt any way to explain how fast it is than to experience it in real life, which sadly i doubt any of you will be able too

and it does weight 9500 lbs, and is a fast ass walk all over any thing machine, it is a beast off road, and even a bigger beast on road.....whether you like ford or the truck you HAVE to take into consideration the size or the rig, the weight and what it still does on a daily basis

right :rolleyes:

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

dosnt matter what you think, just matters on facts

your bullshit opinion isnt a fact...a fact would be videos of a 1/4mile or dyno run not some butt o meter guessitmate

damn you are a fucking idiot

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Archived