Tomorrow .......i Face One Of My Biggest Fears

It's not bad. Chew some kind of gum and you'll be ight. The worst part of it all is your ears popping and it's nowhere near as bad if your chewing gum.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

its not to bad, it gets kinda hairy sometimes but when you get used to it you actually start to relax a little...landing is the worst least you wont have to land when its snowin out....that sucks. but have a good trip :-p

I wanted a good entry level system...Kenwood KVT-512 7 inch touch screen.Went with alpine... 2 Type R 15's @ 4ohms powered by 2 MRP-M1000 amps, dual 2 farad caps, Type R 6x9's and 5x1/4's, Optima battery and HO Alt soon to come. All in the back off my 03 Pontilac bonneville. Simple but effective.

Remember when you get in the terminal in ATL to use the tram. It's a long fuckin walk if you don't

Oh and get hammered on the plane, thats what I do ;)

I was going to suggest the same thing. Also, after much experimenting, I have concluded that it is much easier to get shit-faced on the plane. Maybe it's the altitude I mean I can drink 8 shots of cuervo in less than five minutes and be fine, but be totally gone with 5 of the miniature bottles of skyy vodka on the plane. weird.

thanks for all the feedback and advice fellas.................

im not a drinker tho...so no drinkin for me,,,,,,

Edited by groundpounder2k2

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

we fly from sioux falls to denver......then denver to atlanta..................on the way home...atlanta to chicago chicago to sioux falls.....Me Memphis abby and her mother...

we are going out the for a wedding...and abbys aunt is going to be ordained..

were gonna go to the aquarium.....(i already purchased the tickets)

stone mountain....and a few other places......im really not sure what we will be doing.....ill just follow the heard...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

we fly from sioux falls to denver......then denver to atlanta..................on the way home...atlanta to chicago chicago to sioux falls.....Me Memphis abby and her mother...

we are going out the for a wedding...and abbys aunt is going to be ordained..

were gonna go to the aquarium.....(i already purchased the tickets)

stone mountain....and a few other places......im really not sure what we will be doing.....ill just follow the heard...

Have fun man