Tomorrow .......i Face One Of My Biggest Fears

Well tomorrow at 6 pm .... i get on an airplane......... :blink: .......No big deal to alot of you im sure...........but i am horrified of planes.....we are flying to atlanta tomorrow,,,,,gonna spend a week out there for some much needed vacation time...

i sure hope all goes well......... :blush:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

god i hope you dont have them shower farts on the plane you were talking about the other day.... they might end up pushing you out of that bitch at 30000 feet lol.....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Remember when you get in the terminal in ATL to use the tram. It's a long fuckin walk if you don't

Oh and get hammered on the plane, thats what I do ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Guest Powered By Hate
Remember when you get in the terminal in ATL to use the tram. It's a long fuckin walk if you don't

Oh and get hammered on the plane, thats what I do ;)

Get some adavans.. anti anxiety pills for flying. I took like 5 at once flying from germany. i woke up in the exact postition i closed my eyes in. it was like 14 hours.

Ive got a few hours behind the controls of a plane. One thing to remember is not to worry when the ride gets bumpie the bumpier the ride the better. Its when the plane gets ultra smooth and picks up speed is when you need to worrie.

One time on our way to Alaska we hit a really bad storm. Every one on the plane thought i was ether nuts or on drugs cuss I slept like a baby tru the hole rode lol

Get some adavans.. anti anxiety pills for flying. I took like 5 at once flying from germany. i woke up in the exact postition i closed my eyes in. it was like 14 hours.

where do i get those...................

i got some Lorazepan from my doctor...........i took a couple for a test drive and they dont seem to be doing shit for me...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........