F-150 Build Log **4-1-09** A-pillars Started

x2

hell the x is my first big build and not to toot my own horn but my wiring job is better than that...and i can admit when i fuck up (my box is my weak spot) but you just take constructive critsizm (sp) and move on, alot of people here have more info about this stuff than you (talking to dwight, kinda came off as i was going to david)

:clapping: hey dingleberry i thought bb installed your amp. :clapping::clapping:
smdsig2.jpg

yea, i really dont know why i still post here and i didnt really think it was too horrible of a job.

me either.

and if the duct tape isnt touching anything then what exactly is its purpose? if you have the ring terminals crimped on the 1/0 then why tha hell did you duct tape it.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

:clapping: hey dingleberry i thought bb installed your amp. :clapping::clapping:

No, Team Bassick hooked him up.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

This thread should be stickied, for what not to do on a build thread.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

i guess this build is over??? since you have everything up forsale that is lol

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=330390

got scared outta car audio?

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

E: [email protected]

www.GoldLeafConsultants.com

CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok

SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384

i guess this build is over??? since you have everything up forsale that is lol

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=330390

got scared outta car audio?

what build

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Your right.

We all started somewhere, but the difference is most of us haven't posted up saying I own a shop and I'm a big time dealer on Forums ;)

i never claimed to be a big time dealer on the forums or to even have a formal shop in a commercially zoned place or anything like that. quit talking out your ass.

i do have a tax id number and i am a dealer/rep for AB, Digital Audio and DC.

besides, i have other priorities in my life right now to wory about.

the duct tape may not be touching anything right now, but whats to stop the batterys from moving when going around a corner? there is nothing holding them in place. thats a fire waiting to happen.

this truck isnt moving anywhere because its not being driven becqause i havent gotten my lisence back yet, thus why all my stuff is for sale in addition to me moving out from my parents house. i have stuff in my life right now bigger in audio. am i gonna have 4 18's in a wall?? yea, just not at this second. if my stuff sells and i got enough to still get one then yea, ill buy my first one. if not then oh well. Nick told me whenever im ready he'll have them built for me.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

straight up bro get your shit straight then come back and post shit no offense was to be taken by my comment i was just ondering if everyone here discouraged you from doing your system.

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

E: [email protected]

www.GoldLeafConsultants.com

CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok

SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384

Archived