F-150 Build Log **4-1-09** A-pillars Started

only reason I made that post was cause david posted that he put in a forum feature to ban you from the member build section.

You have been ragged enough for shit in this thread, so if you do the same stuff again, expect the same treatment from everybody all over again.

I am gonna try and stop in the shop one day this week. As I mentioned, I had no idea it was around the corner from me, I went by there one evening and looked in the windows after he was closed up. Looks like its kind of a nice shop...

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

only reason I made that post was cause david posted that he put in a forum feature to ban you from the member build section.

You have been ragged enough for shit in this thread, so if you do the same stuff again, expect the same treatment from everybody all over again.

I am gonna try and stop in the shop one day this week. As I mentioned, I had no idea it was around the corner from me, I went by there one evening and looked in the windows after he was closed up. Looks like its kind of a nice shop...

it5s a nice little place. nothing special.

pictures are uploading as we speak. i got my big three done today and the EQ ready to be functional and before anyone says anything, there isnt a fuse on my hot wire from my alt to my battery, i know didnt have time before i had to move my truck to the other side of the bay and get ready to go get wood tommorow.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted Image

Posted Image

go back and solder them its not hard and is so much more reliable. plus it loox better

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

go back and solder them its not hard and is so much more reliable. plus it loox better

well, i have a solder iron at the shop, but i dont know how to use it. hopefully ill learn tomorrow so i can do it for my battery connections also.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

well, i have a solder iron at the shop, but i dont know how to use it. hopefully ill learn tomorrow so i can do it for my battery connections also.

yes thats great ask one o your boys at the shop to teach u how to solder then never ever crimp things again. or wire nut

that makes me happy u wanna learn. maybe hteres hope for u after all

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

ask one o your boys at the shop to teach u

HAHAHAHA im almost 90% of the time the only one there. im the only employee he has besides the tint guy. and he does his own thing.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

HAHAHAHA im almost 90% of the time the only one there. im the only employee he has besides the tint guy. and he does his own thing.

lemme give u a quick run down and u can mess around wit it if u get some free time.

so u got the two wires u wanna kinda insert one wire into the other or twst em together. next u take the gun get it heated up so that it melts the solder. now take the gun hold it onto the wire get it warm. now take the solder touch it to the gun and pool a little bit on the wire. now take the wire and move it across the exposed wire bridge so that the solder melts into the wires.

oh and put on some shrink tube b4 u do that so u can make the wire look professionalesque

does that help any?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

lemme give u a quick run down and u can mess around wit it if u get some free time.

so u got the two wires u wanna kinda insert one wire into the other or twst em together. next u take the gun get it heated up so that it melts the solder. now take the gun hold it onto the wire get it warm. now take the solder touch it to the gun and pool a little bit on the wire. now take the wire and move it across the exposed wire bridge so that the solder melts into the wires.

oh and put on some shrink tube b4 u do that so u can make the wire look professionalesque

does that help any?

sure, a video would be better ;)

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer