Sundown Audio

Rf Vs Sundown

sonic purity

Yea, cheese is so much more versitile. Potatoes are pretty limited. :P

NO NO NO, you got to mix the cheese with the potatoes, then the potatoes aren't limited.

Pepperjack or chedder. oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yum :D:D

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

My fav :wub:

Thats rite my man, ^_^-_-^_^-_-^_^-_- Shizzle

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

• 3 weeks later...

ah this thread inspired me to think things i should never think of

So this thread made you think!

Well, what kind of cheese are you going to mix into your potatos?

Terryswork001.png

well i have a T3kw getting a saz 3k soon (on the way). I have a 200a alt and 2 16/12v kinetiks. All i would need for the ultimate test would be 50 bucks for a supercharger hub a lil bit for labor and a good days worth of setup.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Shit I am down for both of them!

How do u compare a amp like the rf t1000.... I can pick it up for what 750 retail 350 refurbished?

to

I know that sundown is like 750 refurbished, like 1200 retail? How do u compare that I can get 2 T1001 for the same price?

WPD....Damn and I know RF is not the cheapest out there, just sundown is $$$ stuff (good stuff!)

2 t1001 or 1 sundown 1500D?

dont you mean 3000????

the 1500D is $600 im not sure on shipping

I AM GAY. MY FATHERS COCK IS IN MY ASS RIGHT NOW!

"I talk shit from the safety of my house"

I think in reality a more fair comparison would be the SAZ-3000D against the T30001BD. Cuz I mean who wants a SAZ-1500D that costs less, puts out more power, drops to a lower ohm, and does it more efficiently than a RF T10001D. :search: But it really comes down to what u prefer. Cuz its other amps that probably could fall in this catagory and hold its own.

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

Archived