Sundown Audio

Rf Vs Sundown

sonic purity

i like mashed sweet potatoes because they taste like pumpkin pie.

yea those are the bomb

but mashed potatoes dont put out as much flavor as pumpkin pie and taste is all about flavor right

lol

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Damn, is that a T3k...?

It makes the SAZ3k Look like a Toy...lol

X2. I have never seen a T3k side by side to a 3000D. Big size difference there!

It's all personal preference. Both are great amps. My preference is the Sundown fo sho! :rolleyes:

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

X2. I have never seen a T3k side by side to a 3000D. Big size difference there!

It's all personal preference. Both are great amps. My preference is the Sundown fo sho! :rolleyes:

X2, I wouldnt Run anything But Sundown...But its All preference!

I just dont know ANY company With the CS jacob has!

Nor The Great pricing!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

dealing with both sundown and fosgate i really give props to fosgate. Really anything rockford corp is really top notch service... parts tech support everything. They really go above and beyond especially with me. Jacob is an awesome guy and has helped me above and beyond as well but fosgate really really did more then they ever had to for me.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

yup thats the legendary T3000.1BD, The Best amp I have ever had the pleasure of Installing ( well Sub Stage anyway)

I felt the same way til I pulled my t3ks out and dropped in t4ks..... RF has ALWAYS given me great support when I used to compete and install for them.... I lost track of how many times Kyle Witherspoon and Steve spent alot of time on the phone with me and at shows help me tweak my setup to get those extra 1/10ths. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif Ill run RF til the day I die, and then I want to be buried with em :angel:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

no comment.... the stench of fanboy is strong in here

Are you saying you smell?!?

j/k

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought id update after having the sundown in the car for a while. IMO the fosgate had a bit better sq but i do like the sundown alot.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived