finkster Posted June 19, 2008 Report Posted June 19, 2008 Most of my answer was not directed at you ISO, but JizzyBizzy, who said he was afraid of being abducted...Maybe i should have been more direct...However, to answer your question.... Quite frankly, no...i dont believe in evolution... I believe in the bible, which states the God made Earth before the rest of the universe....That is what makes us so special....While the bible doesnt say in bold words "extra terrestrials dont exist", there really wouldnt be any need for them... When Earth is destroyed, the rest of the universe will then be destroyed...Followed by a new creation of Heaven and Earth... The timetable (and the whole reason) for this destruction and re-creation clearly seems to be based on God's plan for us Earthlings. If God had created intelligent life on other worlds, it is hard to imagine that their lives would be calibrated by the failures of Earth's inhabitants. It seems unlikely and unfair that their distant planets would be destroyed by God because of His plan for Earth. The implication of Scripture is that there are no other intelligent beings besides man, animals, and the angels. I hope this answer has more "common sense" in it for you...And i also don't see a problem in my basic math skills...Sorry I didnt bust out an equation for you Bill Nye. So while I'm not completely ruling out the fact that they dont exist...The real question is "Does it matter?"... DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
TrippiN Posted June 20, 2008 Report Posted June 20, 2008 its " What Is Your Biggest Fear?" not " Dissect other's fears " but then again....The real question is "Does it matter?"...
littleitaly1990 Posted June 21, 2008 Report Posted June 21, 2008 funny thing is I don't fear death, because I had a dream that I died and was ok as I watched it happen. I used to be terrified of public speaking but that changed. I think just being alone with like no path...if that even makes sense. A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
swervinmylac Posted June 21, 2008 Report Posted June 21, 2008 not being able to make it in life. just falling straight downhill x2 biggest fear ever i can deal with death. you gotta go at some point and its not your choice when it happens. and also girls with small boobs.... boo!
DHFHades Posted May 12, 2009 Report Posted May 12, 2009 I know this is an old thread but I thought it was interesting any supernatural being.... aliens scare the shit out of me ... i did a report on aliens for a class cuz i thought i would overcome my fear of them by educating myself... and it really just made it worse. i realized aliens arent just those green slimey things we see on tv and in movies (or those damn illegal immigrants) but any unknown life form. i mean there are so many galaxies and planets and shit and if you were to look at where we land on the moon at its the general area. 99% of the moon havent been searched yet. its just like the early times where people thought the earth was flat. the pilgrims thought they were the only people on the flat planet. then the native americans spoiled that moment. just as we enter mars and search for other living forms aliens from other planets do just the same. they enter earth and search for other forms of life. and more than likely if they see another life formt hey're going to try to abduct it and study it, just like we would do if we saw something. so like the fear of being abducted by aliens is my greatest fear. I have no doubt there are other life forms out there. name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">as for what scares me, you're gonna think I'm lieing, but, I'm not really affraid of anything, I used to fear running out of drugs, but now that I'm sober there's really nothing left to fear. but orginized religion would have to be something I almost fear...nothing worse than a self righteous person with a cause 1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15 DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active 1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest. rebuild coming soon to get a better score "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."
Big J Posted May 12, 2009 Report Posted May 12, 2009 not being able to make it in life. just falling straight downhillx2 I never want to know how it is to be homeless. I was close one time to almost being there. But I bust my ass everyday to make sure that never happens. 2 DD 9515 1 Soundown SAZ-3000D 2 Optima Redtops Big 3 upgrade Hitting 151.1db
focalrock4life Posted May 12, 2009 Report Posted May 12, 2009 drowning..the open ocean and SPIDERS I fucking hate spiders!!!!!!!!!! i run like a bitch if a spider is on me or close to me
jvillefinest Posted May 12, 2009 Report Posted May 12, 2009 my most intense fear is growing old. call me crazy. others are snakes, spiders and silence. and im not kidding about silence. i hate it! 2007 Acura TSX Stock Navigation Rockford 360.2 (FOR SALE) Sundown SAZ3500 2 12" DC Sound Lab LvL4 @2ohm JL 600/4 2 Sets of Focal 165K2P
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.