;)

-Drew

yup

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

with 10 you should be able to get a 1ohm load parrellel series parrallel some thing like that :)

Some thing like that?

Some thing like that is how people blow sh!t up :rolleyes:

You can't get 1 ohm from 10 4 ohm SVC subs.

If you series the woofers in pairs it'll give you 5 8 ohm loads which you could parallel together to get 1.6 ohms at the amp if my maths works out right.

Or if you have 2 amps and good electrical you could do 2 sets of 5 subs paralleled to give 0.8 ohms to each amp.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Some thing like that?

If you series the woofers in pairs it'll give you 5 8 ohm loads which you could parallel together to get 1.6 ohms at the amp if my maths works out right.

Or if you have 2 amps and good electrical you could do 2 sets of 5 subs paralleled to give 0.8 ohms to each amp.

go fuck your self or something like that!!!

smdsig2.jpg

Some thing like that?

im gonna run all 10 on 1 rockford 1000bd amp

Im a scamming little cunt rag. i like penis, cum more penis, oh and did i mention penis.

i suck at life....

go to woofers ohm load- pinned in woofers section post 4 click on link put in 10- 4 ohms in box it comes out to 4 ohms .you can also parallel 4 speakers together for a 1ohm load then parallel 4 more for a 1 ohm load then series them to 2 ohm.then parallel the last two for a 2ohm load parallel the 2- 2ohm loads together for a 1OHM LOAD can be done do the math instead of going to jl website which said you can get a 1.6 or a .4ohm load . there is many ways to wire subs final impedence may be off subs arent a true 4 ohm. B)B)

smdsig2.jpg

go fuck your self or something like that!!!
go to woofers ohm load- pinned in woofers section post 4 click on link put in 10- 4 ohms in box it comes out to 4 ohms .you can also parallel 4 speakers together for a 1ohm load then parallel 4 more for a 1 ohm load then series them to 2 ohm.then parallel the last two for a 2ohm load parallel the 2- 2ohm loads together for a 1OHM LOAD can be done do the math instead of going to jl website which said you can get a 1.6 or a .4ohm load . there is many ways to wire subs final impedence may be off subs arent a true 4 ohm. B)B)

Oh hooray. Did you ever do electronics at school?

Lets take a quick look at this...

Say we have a 2500wrms @ 1 ohm amp.

Thats 50A @ 50vac

The amp sees 2 paralleled 2-ohm loads: The 8 woofers in series/parallel and the 2 paralleled woofers.

The current the amp supplies will be split between these 2 2 ohm loads (Parallel = current split, series = voltage split)

So 2 of the subs will get half the power (25A @ 50vac) and the other 8 subs will get the other 25A @ 50vac.

So you have 2 subs getting 625wrms each, then 1250wrms split between the other 8 subs.

Now we have 25A @ 50vac going into the 8 subs in series/parallel.

Split the current again for the paralleling: 12.5A @ 50vac for each bunch of 4 subs - that's 625wrms per 4

Divide the power between the 4 subs and what do we get?

156.25wrms per sub.

So, we have 2 subs getting 625wrms each and the other 8 subs getting 156.25w each. Good going :rolleyes:

Or, we could wire it sensibly, and get the same power to each sub.

Thus, may I suggest that you stop giving bad advice when you don't know what you're talking about, before somebody listens to it and blows their shit up. What if his subs were 250wrms on a 2500wrms amp and he wired them up like you say?

Back to the posters original question, with a RF 1000 your best option is to wire up 5 sets of 2 subs in series then parallel them all up.

Gives you 1.6 ohms at the amp which is the lowest safe load you can really do.

ohmsyy2.jpg

Edited by Boon

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!