Mids And Highs To Keep Up With 140+db's

00cex

I was looking at the O2 OM8-200 new line of Oxygen Audio 8" Power Midrange Speakers. Does anyone have reviews about them or opinions?

They are good and get really loud. The OM6 200's are nuts as hell too. They also have a 10" version coming out. But they are stupid loud and can take double their rms no problem daily! Loud and have great clarity!

Im useing 2 6.5" Daytons in each of my front doors off of a 200.4 and they keep up pretty well. They need more power by far. I can basically run 200 watts to each one lol and im only running 50 so they can get a lot louder. And your front doors is the best place to have your vocals in.

can you link me to the daytons your using im interested

Your olnly in low 140's so jut get a good set of coails for back doors a set o components for front doors and a set of components for your kick pods. It will be fine.

what are you using for a front stage?

can you link me to the daytons your using im interested

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cf...tnumber=295-015

Ill take pics of them tomorrow. I have a video of my box flexxing everything in my truck, you can hear my doors. They are clear as all hell and get extremely loud off of 50 watts each. Had 200 watts to each one and holy crap. They 10x louder. Ill find the video

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cf...tnumber=295-015

Ill take pics of them tomorrow. I have a video of my box flexxing everything in my truck, you can hear my doors. They are clear as all hell and get extremely loud off of 50 watts each. Had 200 watts to each one and holy crap. They 10x louder. Ill find the video

you think they could handle about 175rms each?

i am thinking about going with separates in mine as i have alot of front stage power on tap

I think I am going to try and do an 8" o2 and maybe a 6.5" o2 in each door. Does anyone have any thoughts about the Alpine f1 status equipment (1 mid, 2 tweets and 2 crossovers) for $100 isn't that a steal of a deal?

New: 1998 Chevy Blazer 4.3L 2dr

Alt: Unsure yet

Headunit: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X494

Subs: 2) 15" Hifonics Olympus V.2's

Amps: 2) Hifonics Goliath GX3000's European Version

Maxx-link

what are you using for a front stage?

Just a set of Infinity kappas components in my front doors and coaxials in my back doors. They are just for using until i do my actaul front stage but believe it or not it doesnt get drowned out as much as you would think.

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

They are good and get really loud. The OM6 200's are nuts as hell too. They also have a 10" version coming out. But they are stupid loud and can take double their rms no problem daily! Loud and have great clarity!

the 10's have been out for quite sometime. so have the 12", 15" and the 18" ones. we have had them for a few monthes at the shop i work for. O2 is known for clarity. just about everyone in my area is running O2 for there highs.

----reference's----

meade916

Archived