Second Skin Audio

Best 15" Subwoofer Made

Duece22

LMS Ultras are pretty good.....if u have the money for them

i will never run anything else again unless it wont fit, and they are well worth the money

1700$ for one of those things?! Oo

thank you

you can get em for 1500 i think from egoaudio or something, i had asked about getting a second

check out my vids on youtube if your interested.. mines only on a very sold 3k rms at 1 ohm in 5.5 cubes tuned 28 hz, it slams yet has the best sq iv heard ever really but thats just what iv heard of course

15" LMS Ultra

AB VFL 200.1 3kw+ rms@ 1 ohm <-- 500.1 in near furture

3.5 cubes at 34 hertz

2 Exide Orbital's

200 Amp EA Alt

125 sq ft BXT

Haha, i definetly didnt think u sounded like a dick at all. Ive been researching for sure. Just figured this is also a good place to ask for suggestions :)

Cool I'm tired and shouldn't even be on the forum tonight(I'm not all there).

For me thats all I could do was read everything I could get my hands on, Then make a decision.

Now with these forums you can do that, then when ya got an idea you can write on a forum and get opinions, then make choices for your self.

Good Luck man

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

i will never run anything else again unless it wont fit, and they are well worth the money

you can get em for 1500 i think from egoaudio or something, i had asked about getting a second

check out my vids on youtube if your interested.. mines only on a very sold 3k rms at 1 ohm in 5.5 cubes tuned 28 hz, it slams yet has the best sq iv heard ever really but thats just what iv heard of course

mine was nice, i wouldnt call it the best i ever heard, i preferred my XXX over it at half the cost.

800 for XXX 15

1500 for LMS ultra

i had a rf4k on mine and it was loud and sounded nice but i got the same out of the XXX with half the power

Well, DC Lvl 5 or Fi BTL?

Still researching.

You know sundown makes a pretty good sub ( but if you can get your hands on one i say LVL 5
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

What do you want it for?

SQ, SPL, mixture?

The RE XXX is pretty hard to go past as a daily sub.

DD 9515's are bulletproof and go completely insane but take a fair whack of power to get there.

Soundstream XXX 15... I know of a guy round here with 1 of these running off 2 XXX-6500's and it kinda sucks... but then I think his install is WAY off what it should be.

And that's all that I have experience with that I would go so far as recommending :)

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Archived