Chicken Posted June 21, 2008 Report Posted June 21, 2008 First person to call this number gets to talk to steve while drinking a Forty of Ol 8.. (209) 670-3757 Caution he's drunk.. Click Below For My Myspace
littleitaly1990 Posted June 21, 2008 Report Posted June 21, 2008 No working cell phone = shitty vacation... There are a few questions I would love to ask a drunken Meade LMAO A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
Chicken Posted June 21, 2008 Author Report Posted June 21, 2008 damn still no calls. Click Below For My Myspace
mrrairai Posted June 21, 2008 Report Posted June 21, 2008 Boy yall are too crazy!!!!!! Member since 25 Jun 2006 2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques
Aaron813 Posted June 21, 2008 Report Posted June 21, 2008 Nice but I didnt think Steve lived in Stockton
dr.db Posted June 21, 2008 Report Posted June 21, 2008 Nice but I didnt think Steve lived in StocktonThe 209 goes all over the place!!
Forevrbumpn Posted June 21, 2008 Report Posted June 21, 2008 209 area code is huge, and there are some casinos out that way too, hint hint I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.