Sonic Electronix

in theory you should hear the low lows farther away, becuase the wave length is longer, I think its dependant of the system.

see thats wut i thought

as far as the higher bass notes bein heard father well its because they are louder. normal systems are louder in the 40-50hz range than they are in the 30-40hz range. now if u had 30 hz @ 150 db vs 40hz @ 150 db i bleieve u could hear the 30 hz farther away.

but as i said in a normal system its easier to hear the higher notes cause they are louder than the lower ones

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

well between 35-50hz id say thatll happen but it depends on what ur peak is cause thats when its most likely to happen

i got a ?... how come u tuned ur box to 37... why so high

was supposed to be, because my x peaks at 40, but i actually tuned it to 35 instead for better lows

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

When I had my PA 2400 amp it was 10x louder on the lows and expecially louder outside of the truck due to the ssf I had set at 15hz lol. Could only imagine what the guy with the 2 18" Mmats Juggernautss wall tuned to 22hz does lol

Edited by PaulO2288

mine sounds louder when ur close with lows

one more question about highs being heard more for farther tho is this, if lows move windows and stuff, how can highs still be heard farther

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

power

a 200w tweeter is insanely loud

a 200w mid is crazy loud

a 2000w sub is insanely loud

it takes less power to achieve those volumes

definately has to do with peaks of cars and what can be heard farther away....

i had a close friend who ive been installing systems with for ~6 years and he said it sounds like im communicating with elephants at times... :huh::lol: ahh louie bag...29hz is a frightning note to hear at a stop light when ur not expecting it :lol:

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

power

a 200w tweeter is insanely loud

a 200w mid is crazy loud

a 2000w sub is insanely loud

it takes less power to achieve those volumes

definately has to do with peaks of cars and what can be heard farther away....

i had a close friend who ive been installing systems with for ~6 years and he said it sounds like im communicating with elephants at times... :huh::lol: ahh louie bag...29hz is a frightning note to hear at a stop light when ur not expecting it :lol:

people get pissed when im listenin to white girl or hypnotized at a stop light, im just a sucker for door shaking lows i guess, ,lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg