I Got F*cked By Ddspl

Thanks I know I should have looked at him more. And also mods I donno what we can do about this but we gotta stop this guy. If ANYONE buys ANYTHING from a user who wants you to send money to a guy named Daniel Hamilton STAY AWAY HE IS A FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!

**New setup in the works** Shocker sigs ftw!

*Breakin Glass and Kickin Ass*

Team SBC

Team Full Force

Refs

SMD-derrick, Bangin Explorer, Exposport, Bass 14

CA-connersdad19 x2, Ridnclean, Deafdreamz, nismos14

cac.org-Spl Guru, Andrew, dblover, lunari

that kind of shit shouldn't be tolerated here. Some one should pay the guy a visit. We should try and get all the info we can on this guy myspace page school he goes to his friends were he lives were he works it shouldn't be an issue. After that we should continuely be in contact with his whole social circle. His local police should be contacted to.

that kind of shit shouldn't be tolerated here. Some one should pay the guy a visit. We should try and get all the info we can on this guy myspace page school he goes to his friends were he lives were he works it shouldn't be an issue. After that we should continuely be in contact with his whole social circle. His local police should be contacted to.

Hell since we know his name that shouldnt be to hard

Im down. I wanna pay this guy back. If I can get my money back great. If not at least he'll get wat he fukin deserves. Im gonna start checking into it

Team SBC

Team Full Force

Refs

I saw this shit coming a mile away, when he wouldnt take paypal or anythign for his DD subs he had for sale, said he doesnt trust paypal....ha i didnt trust his ass so i didnt buy them with a MO.

If you did pay with money order though, call his local towns police department, they will get him for internet fraud and since its over state lines its a federal crime :)

Damn good idea accordman :D

Team SBC

Team Full Force

Refs

I'm relatively new with money orders.....But do u have to put his name on it...Like does it say "to Daniel"...or is that the name he told u to ship to?

Because if it was the name he said to ship to, you may be SOL...He could have made up a name and they would still ship it to that address...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I'm relatively new with money orders.....But do u have to put his name on it...Like does it say "to Daniel"...or is that the name he told u to ship to?

Because if it was the name he said to ship to, you may be SOL...He could have made up a name and they would still ship it to that address...

It would have to be his real name since it is going to his bank account