Skyline or Corvette?

have you ever Raced a Suped up All wheel Drive Car? I have with my stang, I raced a Subaru WRX STI modded to the max, the guy revved it up to about 8000rpm and just dumped the clutch no wheel spin no smoking the tires JUST GONE and I mean he was gone, now Imagine a car that was similuar but with alot more power, and somewhere on the net is a vid of one with over 600hp  yea they cost alot money  but the lingenfelter vette is well over a 100k  and would lose if hp was equal, Id bet my pay check on it, its lighter, its all wheel drive and has the same hp bye bye vette. even in a striaght up drag race.

now Im as american as guy could be,  but I would take that R34 over the lingenfelter vette any day of the week and 2x on sundays, just becuase you like things based on what you see in movies, doesnt mean I do, Im a Racing Freak, a car freak, a HP freak I knew about this car before that dumb ass movie and  Gran Trismo.

yeah i dunno im a burn out guy myself i love to do burnouts an all wheel drive IMO is not as fun as a rwd

lol i fell in love with the skyline from gran turismo 1 on my psone got a red one with 1000+hp and man that car was faster than any other car i had cept it could barely turn... but then again this is gran turismo one so im sure it wasnt as realistic

sorry my b my info was all wrong forever bumpin was completely right it does 0-60 in 1.97 but they had reduced it down to 1.6 with their latest testing

http://www.albeedigital.com/supercoupe/art.../0-60times.html

forum i got this from

http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/showthread.php?t=78866

2002 Chevrolet Corvette (Lingenfelter  427 twin turbo) 1.97 9.24

this is the older version of the one posted previously they cost about 80k now so for 80k can you get a skyline that does 0-60 in 1.97 seconds?

edit: here is a motortrend video of this so called 9.24 quarter corvette

http://www.motortrend.com/av/112_03_lingenfelter_vette

Not sure where all this crazy skyline pricing is coming from.  (Taken off of Nissans Website) The new Skyline retails from 2,793,000 yen (MRSP) to 3,801,000 yen nationwide.  Converting that to dollars thats only $23,843-$32,448.  I would prefer the skyline, the interior looks way more comfortable than the corvette.

Edit: My bad, the new GTR is actually supposed to be about $65,000, pretty close to the vette.

lol no to get the actual car in the us its more like 200k is what i heard yeah it may cost 65k for japan to have it but to get it in the us you have to fork up alot more

and what is everyone obsession with all wheel drive??? k you guys watched that vid when he launched he barely screeched his tires or burnt out

watch about 56 seconds into the vid