Guest Nismofreak Posted December 14, 2006 Report Posted December 14, 2006 Whats better having. A corvette Z6 (500hp) or Nissan Skyline nismo edition(500hp)? Quote
AI James Posted December 14, 2006 Report Posted December 14, 2006 corvette, cheaper and you dont have 50 asians following you because you got a mad tyte JDM yo Quote
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 14, 2006 Report Posted December 14, 2006 Yah but Skyline is a lendedary car that what I like about it and alot of power. Wish I could get it :-* Quote
Guest beatitouttheframe Posted December 14, 2006 Report Posted December 14, 2006 GTR ALL THE WAY PIMPIN =V^ Quote
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 14, 2006 Report Posted December 14, 2006 Especially the R-34 nismo edition. I want to see a drag race, circuit race, and drifting in these cars. that would be so cool to see a race between these two cars. Quote
Guest beatitouttheframe Posted December 14, 2006 Report Posted December 14, 2006 i love the r-34 body the r-33 was to box shaped but fast as well Quote
Amalan Posted December 14, 2006 Report Posted December 14, 2006 those skylines are expensive as hell tho you could buy like 4 corvettes for the price of 1 skyline imo http://www.lingenfelter.com/05Corvette427tt1038hp.htm over any skyline even tho skylines are great Quote
Forevrbumpn Posted December 14, 2006 Report Posted December 14, 2006 That Lingenfelter will killllll the Skyline, but factory fresh, Id go with a skyline, only cuz well, I hate saying this, but its more reliable.... And I hate imports... better gas too I bet But again, that Lingen..... Allll balllss, but if I remember, what $150k upgrade? damn Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Guest ElJaco119 Posted December 14, 2006 Report Posted December 14, 2006 i like skylines....DRIFTING!!! FTW!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.