Sonic Electronix

well i ordered some beyers a couple days ago hopefully theyll be here sometime this week but theyre suppose to be one of the best headphones for bass so if youre willing to spend an excess of 100 on headphones then ill let you know if theyre worth it.

2nd EDIT: I see my comment on that vid too. :P

what your name, someone was calling me a dumbass.. dont know how a magnet will mess up a rear projection screen but whatever to the noobs. :)

I will also say the sonys do excellent on gaming. In counter strike I feel as if I am cheating because I can hear small sounds from far away such as foot steps, or the bomb planting beeps, and nades bouncing of walls. Gives you a good idea on where the enemy is. :)

I also want to add good luck finding them in a store to demo. They are geared for mobile and club dj's and things of that nature. They get loud, block the outside noise with easy, comfortable to the head for hours on end.

They where also very disturbing to others at lan's. :rolleyes:

Edited by audiofanaticz

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1082742915065

I have had these for a few months now, all I can say is when people say these headphones are unbelievable that is cause they are. I can not sit here and explain to you the sound you hear from them. I couldnt talk to you in person about how good they sound, the only way you can get this feeling is listening to them. I am typing this post right now with them on my head. The technology in these headphones are amazing. Bass is the first thing that you will notice with these. I take these everywhere, and they are well worth the price tag. Plus, they have a bit of noise cancellation which is awesome it doesnt completely knock out the noise but does a good job. you can wear them for hours and forget they are there. If she is looking for good sounding phones with bass, and bass that doesnt distort the more you turn it up this is it. They hit every tone better then you are thinking they will right now. Honestly check these out. The only bad thing I can tell you about these is that if you buy them for your mom, she is going to be pissed cause you will have them on your head the whole time.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

I have had these for a few months now, all I can say is when people say these headphones are unbelievable that is cause they are. I can not sit here and explain to you the sound you hear from them. I couldnt talk to you in person about how good they sound, the only way you can get this feeling is listening to them. I am typing this post right now with them on my head. The technology in these headphones are amazing. Bass is the first thing that you will notice with these. I take these everywhere, and they are well worth the price tag. Plus, they have a bit of noise cancellation which is awesome it doesnt completely knock out the noise but does a good job. you can wear them for hours and forget they are there. If she is looking for good sounding phones with bass, and bass that doesnt distort the more you turn it up this is it. They hit every tone better then you are thinking they will right now. Honestly check these out. The only bad thing I can tell you about these is that if you buy them for your mom, she is going to be pissed cause you will have them on your head the whole time.

I heard those..not bad,but again a 50mm driver verse a 40mm..big diff in a headphone.

you can hear those in person from pretty much an electronics store, every apple store has those connected to their ipods and theyre great headphones but not very bass heavy. i wouldnt recommend them to someone who is looking for headphones that have a ton of bass but i would def recommend to someone who is looking for all around sound for the price and theyre alot more portable than most full sized headphones.

what your name, someone was calling me a dumbass.. dont know how a magnet will mess up a rear projection screen but whatever to the noobs. :)

I will also say the sonys do excellent on gaming. In counter strike I feel as if I am cheating because I can hear small sounds from far away such as foot steps, or the bomb planting beeps, and nades bouncing of walls. Gives you a good idea on where the enemy is. :)

I also want to add good luck finding them in a store to demo. They are geared for mobile and club dj's and things of that nature. They get loud, block the outside noise with easy, comfortable to the head for hours on end.

They where also very disturbing to others at lan's. :rolleyes:

I'm Eric9104, yup, the guy that was calling you a dumbass on there just so happens to be a member here (Krannyman92).

Wow, that's crazy.

:( Damn.

Wow, nice, would BestBuy have them in store setup for demo?

I won't need these, I got cheap $10 Sony earbuds for night-time and a 12" sub for day-time. :D

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Wow, nice, would BestBuy have them in store setup for demo?

I won't need these, I got cheap $10 Sony earbuds for night-time and a 12" sub for day-time. :D

if theres an apple store near you, they have those setup to use with their ipods, and best buy or circuit city usually have those out for demo as well. bose headphones are basically demoed everywhere haha so yeah go try them and see if you like them.

if theres an apple store near you, they have those setup to use with their ipods, and best buy or circuit city usually have those out for demo as well. bose headphones are basically demoed everywhere haha so yeah go try them and see if you like them.

How do I find out if there's an Apple store nearby?

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo