Not so regular cab Chevy - Back in business

how close are you to the new river campus??

Ive never heard of the new river campus? Im guessing thats the salkehatchie campus. I used to date a girl that went there and she said it was right on the GA border. I work at the real campus.. Columbia. Also where im attending college in electrical engineering.

-BS

Ive never heard of the new river campus? Im guessing thats the salkehatchie campus. I used to date a girl that went there and she said it was right on the GA border. I work at the real campus.. Columbia. Also where im attending college in electrical engineering.

-BS

yea its pretty close to the border, me, you derick, bfb and a few from myrtle beach and surrounding areas, should all meet up

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Well just got back from the machine shop, got my pieces cut, would take and upload pics but i dont have my camera cord here so if i have time between the time i get home from here and leaving for work at 5:15ish then i will get pics. I wont have any install pics, I have to drill the rivet holes today, then clean the aluminum with alumi-prep so i can paint it to somewhat match the truck tomorrow. Plus i have to buy the sealant and then rivet it in place. So if i have an hour or so between jobs today and tomorrow i should have these on by tomorrow 5 o clock and and should be ready to start building with wood saturday morning. Hopefully picking up a few sheets tomorrow on the way home.

-BS

Looks real good.

2 things I would like to see.

1 Brace in between the subs sides and top.

2 hide the power wire going across the front of the truck. or at least wire loom it. It's no biggie, it would just clean up the look.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I love this, I want to do this to my ranger but I don't have teh nutz or the money lol. Can't wait to see the finished product.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Thanks for all the awesome feedback guys! Ill look into looming the wire across the front and i planned on bracing the box.

Pics are uploading to photobucket right now so gimme bout 28 minutes, if they arent up by 11 (8 for you west coasters and so forth inbetween) then yall can ban meh :lol:

-BS

Archived