Not so regular cab Chevy - Back in business

Dude, just read through 38 pages of insanity. Speechless......

Thank you

Making an attempt to bring this back from the dead... Will be a while before I start on the blowthrough but I had to do something to get the ball rollin

Bought my router long before the jasper and it wasnt compatible so I finally modified the jig.. I would say she is dead on accurate!

DSC00248.jpg

DSC00245.jpg

DSC00241.jpg

Tomorrow is my one day a week off, hoping to tear the old rings out and at least get one door ready to glass if not lay some resin..

All i got done yesterday was tearing the old rings out since I got called into work.. Managed to get both doors mocked up with the new rings before I go in tonight.

DSC00249.jpg

Checking clearances

DSC00251.jpg

I will cut away a lot of the remaining glass so it will look normal when the fabric gets stretched

I wont be running the Morel MDT-12s anymore, just using the pillars for highs but in a few weeks I will buy some ST200s and just cut out the hole and glass in the rings for them.

• 4 months later...

Holy crap 6 months goes by fast..

Finally lighting the fire!

Got some goodies this week

DSC00270.jpg

Gotta love Parts Express

DSC00271.jpg

DSC00274.jpg

CA Glue and accelerator for working on the doors

DSC00277.jpg

Two Selenium ST 200's

DSC00279.jpg

DSC00281.jpg

Made some rings

DSC00285.jpg

I know every time I have updated this thing recently it hasnt really been progress, life gets in the way. Truck got broken into new years eve and etc etc.

But I am back and will be working on this bitch diligently like the old days.

So lets recap what is about to come in the next few weeks...

Viper 5901 since my alarm is acting up

(1) 10" Sundown Neo Pro / Selenium ST200 in each door powered by SAX 100.4

(1) AA Havoc Tweet / Dayton Audio RS1004 in each pillar powered by SAX 50.4

(4) Modified Nightshade V.1 15"s in the blowthrough powered by a single 3500D for now

For now I am going to get the doors done and work on the alarm. Once I have them underway I will start the box and cut the cab.

Got home from work and ripped apart most of the driver door and got the rings laid out..

DSC00286.jpg

DSC00288.jpg

Just showing their angling off the door, 10 is aimed slightly up and back with the tweeter angled up a hair.

DSC00290.jpg

Hoping to replicate the passenger door tomorrow and possibly get them wrapped for glassing..

Dude, you might have to do my doors for me :clapping: Seriously I have done glassed doors berfore but you just gave me some ideas since I have the same door panel. Good work.

nice build bro.

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

Archived