Ask your doctor about Chantix. I quit in a week. I couldn't use the patches gum. I am allergic to adhesives. The gun just burned holes in my lower gum line.

It was covered by my insurance. But be careful with it. I heard some people got suicidal with it...

i gotta quit too..............too fucking expensive.........but its too hard right now. Has been like that for the past like 6 mths

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Cold turkey it!

I needto quit smoking but My NEWPORTS are just so Damn TASTY!

Cold turkey is the only way to go :huh: just take it ONE day at a time with gas being as high as it is i cant believe any one can even afford to smoke

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

try not putting the cig in your mouth, if that fails,just dont light it. chemical addiction is only bout 3 days...after that it is only habitual SELF CONTROL IS THE KEY

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

I know a dude that hasnt smoked for goin on 6 years and he carrys a cigarette in his ear or his mouth every day but doesnt smoke it...it helps him get past the mental part...i gotta quit too shits almost 8 bucks a pack in NY

I wanted a good entry level system...Kenwood KVT-512 7 inch touch screen.Went with alpine... 2 Type R 15's @ 4ohms powered by 2 MRP-M1000 amps, dual 2 farad caps, Type R 6x9's and 5x1/4's, Optima battery and HO Alt soon to come. All in the back off my 03 Pontilac bonneville. Simple but effective.

I heard cold turkey and staying strong is the best way...try to do it when you get out of your normal environment, like a vacation. If you are distracted you shouldn't need to do it. Keep busy and don't let yourself get bored enough for a smoke break.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

yeah man 6 years n dude still keeps that shit on him idk why he does it lol maybe just so he doesnt start again? never asked him lol but he hasnt smoked since he quit just leaves that bent up shit in his mouth all day lol

I wanted a good entry level system...Kenwood KVT-512 7 inch touch screen.Went with alpine... 2 Type R 15's @ 4ohms powered by 2 MRP-M1000 amps, dual 2 farad caps, Type R 6x9's and 5x1/4's, Optima battery and HO Alt soon to come. All in the back off my 03 Pontilac bonneville. Simple but effective.