Golf > Car Audio

We've had this discussion before. I think they are both equally enjoyable. I mean where we live we have some great courses all with in 30 minutes from each other. Fairly priced and would cost about the same as a normal competition. Its something I'd like to keep in moderations of each. Like it was posted early a set of clubs can set you back a decent chunk of change. It can be equivalant to what my system costs Retail.

It doesn't matter what the hell you get into its gonna cost you money. Car Audio, Golf, Woman its all gonna cost you money. Lets face it we're men and we like our toys. Reading a good book by a fire is not exactly what we consider a good use of time just like knitting, arts and crafts and basically anything you find in Michael's. Camping, Biking, and so on $$$. Running might be the cheapest but, hell you ain't gonna see my fat ass running any time soon.

that's quite possibly the greatest golf cart.....ever....just one question: where's the cooler? :confused:

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

i call bs

there are golf courses that cost 5 grand to play one 18 hole round PER person and get some real clubs and tell me golf is cheaper

has alot of hardcore golfers in my fam

and shipping your car to Europe finals for a weekend would be cheaper..?

a decent deck will cost more than a decent set of clubs.

local 1x event = $45 for bassrace and dbdrag.

round of golf locally = $30.............with a cart.

both of them keeping you occupied for a day.

so much for picking those nits.

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

i would disagree. just my .02 though

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?