trainman0978 Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 Hell yeah !!! I know it sucks to have to deal with this shit.... But god Damn ... You caught them fuckers..... I would spread the word all around the neighborhood that you caught these little fucks and what ya used to keep there till the cops arrived... LET THE WORLD AROUND YOU KNOW... U GOOD SIR -- DO NOT FUCK AROUND Awesome man. Amen to that. Round of applause for the guy... <<<< Wishing I had neighbors like you 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue my upgrades and "build" thread. My Kulicki Box Build -Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars -Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash ) -JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi - Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box. -Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio -All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0, -270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum- -2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz. Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
jizzybizzy Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 wooooow thats a nice piece you got there! what is this silent alarm you speak of and where can i get one??? you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy. Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D Audiopipe AP1504 Enclosure:: Sealed Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0 Battery:: Kinetik HC600
Bumpin on a budget Posted June 26, 2008 Author Report Posted June 26, 2008 About a year ago I walked outside one morning and noticed that every driver side window to every car on my street was broke. After the cops took them away I found out that they did it. Had I known what all they had done I probuly would have took out one of each one of their knees. Tell the cops I was making sure they didnt run. LOL. I know one of them is going to jail for 5 years. I was thinking about sending him a care package with a tube of KY and some tampons. Havent decided yet though. 4 - 15in Lanzar 2000watt subs 2 Crunch p1500 amps JVC KD-AVX2 headunit 2 Flipdown 7 in. sunvisor moniters 1 93 Ford Ranger
memphis_finest1 Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 Hot shit you got there. They are lucky you don't have a itchy finger. I would of let off at least 4 and claimed that I got rushed and had to self defend myself. Kudos to you for being calm under the situation DAMN that some cold shit !!! Even "I" wouldnt have bucked em ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all traces
memphis_finest1 Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 About a year ago I walked outside one morning and noticed that every drive side window to every car on my street was broke. After the cops took them awat I found out that they did it. Had I known what all they have none I probuly would have took one of each one of their knees. Tell the cops I was making sure they didnt run. LOL. I know one of them is going to jail for 5 years. I was thinking about sending him a care package with a tube of KY and some tampons. Havent decided yet though.ky and a box of "crushed " newports !!!!! ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all traces
kingsuv Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 You sir are a better man then me. I would of called the cops after I handled business Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Applejack Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 yeah...30 rounds from my ak would have been heard if i caught them in my ride, i've been robbed twice, once because of my dumb ass friend leaving window down, once when my old car was sitting, that shit sucks a lot. glad you got the punks Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
Bumpin on a budget Posted June 26, 2008 Author Report Posted June 26, 2008 wooooow thats a nice piece you got there! what is this silent alarm you speak of and where can i get one??? It has two settings. Normal and silent. on silent mode, instead of the alarm goin off like normal when someone sets it off, it sends a wireless signal to a reciever that you put in your house.(Mine is right by my alarm clock) That way it lets you know what is going on without scaring them off. I got mine from a shop in FL. The only thing i can say is just ask around a couple of custom shops around you. You might get lucky. 4 - 15in Lanzar 2000watt subs 2 Crunch p1500 amps JVC KD-AVX2 headunit 2 Flipdown 7 in. sunvisor moniters 1 93 Ford Ranger
Bumpin on a budget Posted June 26, 2008 Author Report Posted June 26, 2008 You sir are a better man then me. I would of called the cops after I handled business Oh that thought ran thru my mind before anything else did. Trust me. The only thing that stoped me was the fact of how many little kids are in my neighborhood. If one of those rounds found its way into one of their rooms I wouldnt be able to live with myself 4 - 15in Lanzar 2000watt subs 2 Crunch p1500 amps JVC KD-AVX2 headunit 2 Flipdown 7 in. sunvisor moniters 1 93 Ford Ranger
Bumpin on a budget Posted June 26, 2008 Author Report Posted June 26, 2008 Hot shit you got there. They are lucky you don't have a itchy finger. I would of let off at least 4 and claimed that I got rushed and had to self defend myself. Kudos to you for being calm under the situation Thanks man. It was HARD seeing them standing in my van with a screw drive at 4:30 in the morning and not loosing my cool. 4 - 15in Lanzar 2000watt subs 2 Crunch p1500 amps JVC KD-AVX2 headunit 2 Flipdown 7 in. sunvisor moniters 1 93 Ford Ranger
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.