Charger Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 Good work mate. It woulda took some serious willpower not to blow those fucker's heads off. I need to pack some serious heat for my car, damn.. Previous 150+ daily rides: Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470 2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4 x American Bass HD18 walled SMD - System of The Month August 2008 My Youtube Videos
MonkeyDog Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 Seriously, I've got to give you some respect for not just slotting them there and then, must've taken some restraint. I'd never aprehend someone touching my car over here, too much chance of them being armed (and the law saying that I can't be) I would have had to call the police, waited 2-4 hours to be given a crime reference number to give to my insurers, and the thieves would be long gone, it's unlikely they'd even come out to dust for prints (they didn't when my garage was broken into, just gave me the reference number over the phone) Seems like at least this way they'll be out of the way for a while
Scrubbalo Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 Nice work glad you caught then punk ass bitches thieves suck especally when they live 5 doors down from you, nice gun there too. peace Sundown SAZ-3000 2 12" T3 DVC1ohm subs 58hz peak cabin frequency no deadner yet box tuned to 38hz BIG 3 upgrade yamaha patio speakers rear fill Alpine 9833 deck PPI FRX-456 Crossover PPI PAR-245 Preamp/EQ PPI DEQ-30 Band EQ fronts PPI tweets in kick panel PPI 2-way's in kicks for now 0/GA 1 run front to back Memphis 4 channel running rear speakers 75 X 4 only 2 channels used for now Planet Audio 4 channel 75 X 4 running front speakers 146.7 db usaci drivers door open 163.3 db port challenge mic in port 2012 4door silverado
maademperor Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 good job on the response to that...if it had been me they would have been beaten and chained naked to something while I took pictures for the interweb and waited for 5-0 (you know in that situation your manhood isnt gonna represent for you too good either). I mighta then sold the pictures back to thier families for a profit, under threat of sending the pics to thier cell mates in prison
BigPimpin91 Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 I was thinking about sending him a care package with a tube of KY and some tampons. Haven't decided yet though.Definitely do it.And send him one of those Half-Baked Smiley Face cards. I have a fake pistol. I might have to tape a laser sight on it and invest in one of these silent alarms. You can't see plastic in the dark. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
///Alpine91 Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 I sleep right next to my 9mm incase this ever happens, I think i would scare the shit out of em and make them think im gonna kill them by saying i dont care if i go to jail and shit like that But seriously nice job man I hope this sends a message to all punk ass thiefs that we're packing heat and just waiting for them to make the move! 1 DC lvl 4 15" 1 Hifonics BXi 1608D 3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon) Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon) Build
Team Nemesis-DJ Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 Props ....i would loved to see that in person .....
Ipod Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 now 2 more asshat are behind bars.. woot woot Hustle hard, Stack paper, It's alright, ya'll haters, It's nothing, We major, You see me, Hi Hater! =) ~ Manio
Noobtastic14 Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 VIDS or it never happened -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
RamenNoodles Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 Any online news stories we can read about? Maybe they have some pics lol. Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.