Blackedout Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 Nice work.... I would be stoked as hell to put two punk ass kids in jail. Two less threats you have to worry about. Trunk Build Log
ChevyBoy Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 you shouldve setup a camera like steve. that wouldve been CLASSIC watching them stupefied haha
rollin Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 next time use big zipties on hands & feet pushem over and tell them that youll be right back. you're going to get the chain saw-I hope you 2 kissed your moms today......... well I got a mean streak for thieves..sorry. YOU ARE A BIGGER MAN THAN I. congrats on the find. The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..
FieroGrande Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 Good job on catching them motherfuckers!
Noobtastic14 Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 hahaha i'm trying to finish a 15" build and this damn forum keeps distracting me! <3 the post man made my day -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
rollin Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 concentrate!!!!finish that build,finish that build... The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..
BigPimpin91 Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 next time use big zipties on hands & feet pushem over and tell them that youll be right back. you're going to get the chain saw-I hope you 2 kissed your moms today......Not only would they be hauled off to jail. They would have shit in their drawers too. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
ISO Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 Yeah I live in DYT OH so my 9mm stays right next to my bed.Shit, I believe that shit! Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one. "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. The Destruction of a person builds character.
EricM9104 Posted June 27, 2008 Report Posted June 27, 2008 Not only would they be hauled off to jail. They would have shit in their drawers too. Someone else on here hid in the back of their car, waiting for thieves to break into his car, some thieves did, they pissed or shit themselves when the guy in the car popped out with guns in his hands. 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
97Dime Posted June 27, 2008 Report Posted June 27, 2008 Glad to hear nothin got took from your ride man...shit sucks..and really glad you caught the punks.... 2 pucks from ohio in jail 1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr. L5 Kicker 15" Kicker 750.1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.