I apologize if I am posting on a topic that already has a thread going but I did not find one in my searches.

I assume that most people hear have heard the decision that the United States Supreme Court has made in regard to gun rights and so I am merely posting up to say THANK GOD!!!! What a step in the right direction.

This is going to have a massive affect on any gun control case from here on out. The NRA is already filing suits across the country to fight other gun control crap now that there is US Supreme Court backing.

YES!!!!

BJJ20logo20resize.png

Washington DC vs. Heller

The Supreme Court issued their ruling today in regard to this case. Basically, Washington DC has a 31-32 year old ban on the ownership of handguns. Mr. Heller (a resident) sued DC for violation of his constitutional rights. After a long run, the Supreme Court issued a ruling that his 2nd amendment rights had indeed been violated and that the ban on handguns cannot exist without infringing upon peoples right to bear arms. Therefore, the ban is now toast! Much more than just a ban being destroyed, is the fact that the Supreme Court has never issued an interpretation of the 2nd amendment. This has always left a lot of room for arguement over issues concerning firearms. They ruled in favor of individual rights to keep and bear arms. As I understand it, the NRA is now busy filing suits across the country using this decision as their "ammo" to try to kick out a whole bunch of other bans and control laws. With this decision by the Supreme Court, it will be almost impossible for many of these bans and laws to hold up.

So, in short, a big victory for those of us who value our freedoms in this country.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

im going to go buy a gun a shoot some shit to celebrate

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i can only hope they allow open carry here in florida next, that would be the shit rite there lol.... i would get the biggest .357 that i could find to carry out in the open on my side like dirty harry

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i can only hope they allow open carry here in florida next, that would be the shit rite there lol.... i would get the biggest .357 that i could find to carry out in the open on my side like dirty harry

LOL :lol:

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...